Act 23: It's Showtime PT2

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

As the curtains opened Sunset & Trixie were discussing something.

"Did you hear about what happened to Ellen?" Trixie asked Sunset.

"Yeah! Her house got burnt down with everything in it!" Sunset added. "They found her parents dead body and now the authorities can't find her body!"

"My god!" Trixie gasped. "You don't think whoever did this kidnapped her?!"

"All I know is that the town is put on high alert." Sunset replied. "Still I hope she's okay."

The two girls then noticed a familiar girl walking along what had been the sidewalk; Louis had been walking beside her.

"Wait..is that--?!" Trixie asked.

"It is!" Sunset added. "Ellen!"

Journey looked surprised as she looked at them before turning back to Louis. "Can they not see you, Mr. Reaper?" She asked in the form of a whisper, as the audience heard her words.

"Their time has not come yet." Louis told her. "If it was the case for them, they can see me."

Sunset soon approached as she said to Ellen, "Ellen! Thank goodness you're okay!"

"Ye—Yeah." Journey said.

"We're sorry about what happened to your parents!" Trixie added. "If anything you can stay with me or Whitney!"

"That's alright." Journey told them, "I couldn't ask such a burden from either of you.."

"O-oh You sure?" Trixie asked.

"Everyone in school is worried about you." Sunset added. "Are you sure everything is okay?"

"Everything is fine, I promise." She said, "Don't worry about me."

Sunset and Trixie looked at each other before looking at her. "O-okay, if that's what you want."

Journey looked at their faces as they had a solemn look that they couldn't help her friend, she gave a sigh as she said "Whitney, Tess, it's gonna be okay.." The two friends looked at her and had a reassuring smile, "No matter what happens, I'll always be your friend! Thank you...for everything.." She gave them a hug much to their surprise.

"Ellen.." Sunset said in shock.

Journey let go of the hug as she said "I'll see you guys soon okay?"

Sunset and Trixie looked confused before they understood.

"Of course!" Sunset replied with a smile.

"We'll head over to the bakery for a cup of tea later!" Trixie added. "My treat!"

Journey smiled as she said, "I'll love that."

Journey turned as she made her exit but just then smoke appeared surrounding the three girls.

"H-huh!?" The girls exclaimed.

"Oh no..Don't tell me.." Louis said in shock.

"KEKEKEKEKEKE--Ellen, was it? We've come for your soul!"

"W-who said that?!" Trixie asked.

The group sees the smoke cleared to Adofo and Butterfly standing menacingly. Adofo appeared to be doing a pose of some kind as it took them and the audience back. "What is he doing?" They all thought in unison.

"Oh my god..Adofo." Shana said as she groaned.

"..that's your son...right?" Cadfan asked "the ame fluffy haired one?"All Shana could do at this rate is nod her head in reply.