Act 19: Back from Intermission

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

A few hours has gone by in the Backyard of the Black Bulls Apartment complex, Sounds of explosions and battle noises can be heard from across, some of the residents who hd in their houses to shield themselves from the impact while others had their cell phones out to record the fight with many getting food to eat as the battle took place.

With the Rainbow brush in her hand, Adagio let out a rainbow whip with Georock Adofo, Flora Sunset, Cures Felice and Chcoclat moving out of the way and Ladybug and Cat Noir riding the trial as GeoRock Adofo and Flora Sunset and Rainbow Dash came along while taking out the Adagio clones

"Okay---" Rainbow Dash said, "--I'm ALREADY starting to get sick of looking at Adagio's face on loop!"

"You can say that again!" Cat Noir added as he whacked a couple with his staff.

"Seriously we beat five, she drew 10!" Adofo saoid as he soced a couple to the sky. "How are y'all dealing with Sonata on your end?"

With the fight against Sonata and Kennako via possessing the daybreaker cannon, she was firing her shots at Accelerator, Asta, Yuno, Applejack, Twilight, Tyrian, Pinkie, Soul plus Cures Miracle, Magical, Whip and Custard

Accelerator however had been able to block all the attacks via his own vectors though it meant some of the blasts aimed at the sky.

"Doing great though--YIPE!" Asta exclaimed as he blocked one with his sword. "ACCEL! BE CAREFUL! THAT ALMOST BLEW MY HEAD OFF!"

"Good that would've shut you up." Accelerator said,

"Hey! Ease up on the hostility!" Applejack told him.

"Yeah he's technically your adopted brother!" Pinkie added.

"You shouldn't say mean things, Accel!" Cure Custard told him

"What? That's how brothers quarrel right?" Accelerator said casually.

"NOT LIKE THAT!" Asta and Applejack retorted.

"HEY! LESS CHATTING MORE BLASTING-ZAKENNA!" Kennako shouted as another laser fired at the group only for Custard to use her Custard Illusion to fire back with Magical's Linkle Moonstone to make a moon shield.

"That Cannon is a real piece of work! How do we stop it and Separate the Zakenna?!" Cure Magical asked.

"Wait--" Cure Whip said as she realized something. "Tyrian! Your dimension gear said that the cannon comes in three parts--right?"

"Y-yeah?" Tyrian said, "Why?"

"The cures can purify the Zakenna while we can break the weapon in three!" Yuno said as he put it together.

"Yeah! I was about to say that!" Cure Custard added.

"You mean you guys can really do that?!" Tyrian said shocked.

"We may not let it explode like our senpai cures!" Cure Whip said ''but we can at least try to break them apart!"

"Okay but how are we supposed to give you an opening?!" Twilight said.

"LEAVE THAT TO ME!" Pinkie exclaimed as she loaded a million sprinkles in her party cannon much to everyone's shock. ""Oh Sonata~"

Sonata turned to Pinkie as she shouted "EAT SPRINKLES SISTA!" she let out a battle cry as she began to fire multiple shots with the zakenna helping Sonata move out of the way

"Oooh! You're having a shootout?" Butterfly said before she summoned a machine gun that's loaded with exploding cupcakes "COUNT ME IN!"

The two girls gave a maniacal laugh as they kept firing much to Sonata and Kennako's dismay.