Act 3: Tryouts is like Pitching an SNL Skit

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

-Later that Day-

    It hadn't been long before everyone had started to gather in the auditorium as they started to chat amongst themselves. Though most of them couldn't help but wonder as to why they were there in the first place. Students from St. Prince and Crystal Prep began to gather with one friend recognizing new ones as one girl in familiar is excited to see two people.

    "MARI-ANEKI! ADRI-ANEKI!" Erika said with stars in her eyes as she hugged the two.

    "Oh Erika!" Marinette said with a smile.

    "Long time no see!" Adrien added before he looked at Tsubomi "and there's the girl of the hour."

    "H-hello Miss Marinette, Mr. Adiren."

    "Oh you don't have to be formal with us." Marinette said. "We're friends after all!"

    "Though, Mari-Aneki." Erika said as he noticed the couple holding hands. "How come you're holding hands with Adrien-aniki?"

    "Oh that!" Adrien said as he showed off to Erika, "We've been dating for awhile!"

    Erika was shocked as she asked "D-Dating?! D-Did something happen with Boss?! What happened?! Did you fight?"

    Marinette replied with a wave of her hand, "Oh no, it was mutual between parties. I thought Adofo told you he was dating Pinkie?"

    "That Sweet baker girl in our Science class?" Tsubomi asked.

    "HE IS?!" Erika exclaimed, "I THOUGHT HE WAS DATING THAT SKITTLES HAIRED GIRL!!"

    "Of course he left her out of the dark." Adrien said with a sigh. "Say where is Adofo anyway."

    Adofo came skidding on his board as he gave a sigh. "Whew, made it." he turned to a couple of friends as he said "Oh Mari, Adri."

    "Hey Adofo!" Marientte said with a wave

    "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE DATING PINKIE PIE INSTEAD OF THE SKITTLES GIRL!?" Erika shouted as she got in his face.

    "You mean Rainbow Dash?" Adofo asked as he pushed her gently "as much as I like her. It'll be like dating a sister. We're not in Alabama, Erika. Also you never asked."

    "That's not the point Boss!" Erika exclaimed. "I'm worried you got into fights you could never win! But when Tsubomi and I watched the news, I was relieved! Especially when you faced B--"

    Adofo slapped her mouth shut as he looked around. "Let's not say that word, Erika."

    "Finally!"

    The friend group saw most of the CDC come in view.

    "How long did it take for you to get to Miss Clawthorne to get your wooden sword back.?" Rainbow Dash asked.

    Adofo soon had a vague expression, "TOO LONG..."

    "Whoa--Creepy!" Tsubomi said with a shudder.

    "You sure you didn't get lost in the hall?" Yang asked.

    "No!" Adofo immediately said, "I just found myself in the cafeteria because I was hungry that's all!"

    "That just sounds like an excuse." Tyrian said awkwardly.

    "It wasn't!" Adofo said.

    "S-Seriously?" Tsubomi asked, a bit confused.