Act 13: Shooting Star Comet

In the nurse's office, Star gave a yawn as she cracked her neck while stretching. She looked at her wand as she saw it was fully charged and ready to go.

"All righty!" Star said as she took the wand. "Charged up Wand. Check!"she got up as she did a couple of stretches. "And now--time to kick some Hawk Butt!"

Though as she was ready to leave, a young woman with pink-green hair with a white jacket and a magenta dress shirt with a indigo long skirt stopped her in her place.

"W-what are you doing!?" The woman exclaimed.

"Oh relax Nurse Mitsuri." Star said as she moved her gently. "It's not like I'm gonna come back in a body cast. Besides, I'm a tough gal."

"S-Still!" Nurse Mitsuru said as she covered the door. "You can't leave! The doctor and I still have to--"

"Look lady! I might be still mad at him but my battle bud and his team have an akuma problem to deal with and mama has a few colorful words to say to him after this is done!" Star said as she took her and placed her away from the door as she opened it and left.

Mitsuru only sob as she shook "o-oh dear."

"Okay Mitsuru." She heard a man say as he came out with locks on his hair, yellow eyes, a white coat with a mask that covers his nose and mouth, he had a snake wrapped around his neck. "Let's go check up on the patient." He looks up to see no one in the bed and Mitsuru gives a sob.

"....Mitsuru....where's the patient?"

Mitsuru cried as she shouted "Obanai! She--she---"

***

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

Outside the office as Marco was practicing his jabs, Star came out of the office as she stretched her arms.

"Huh?! Star?! You recovered?!" Marco asked to his shock

"And fully charged!" Star replied with a wink. "Alright, now let's go--" she soon noticed someone was missing. "Babe....Where's Aman?"

"O-oh right about that..." Marco said. "Since you were in la-la land, the other CDC members came and Adofo--well he stationed me to take care of you while they went off to find the akuma."

"WHAT?!" Butterfly exclaimed, "WHY DID HE DO THAT?!"

"I DON'T KNOW YOU TELL ME!" Marco exclaimed.

"Ooooh!" Star exclaimed as she suddenly took out a medieval Mace "That fluffy haired lil poopy head! Oh imma--!"

"Star! Star! Babe!" Marco exclaimed as he held her back. "Let's put down the weapon now! You can punish him after we take care of the akuma"

"You right, Marco." Star said as she transmuted a storm cloud with her wand as she took her boyfriend on the ride as she shouted. "WE'RE TAKING THAT AKUMA OUT!"

Though as she was riding the cloud, it accidentally bumped into a couple of superheroes while zapping them.

"Huh? What did I hit?" Star asked before she looked in front to see Ladybug, Cat Noir, Cures Black and White as they crashed into the locker all while their hairs frizzed up.

"AH! LADYBUG! CAT NOIR!" Star exclaimed. Before she asked. "Uhhh whose kids are those?"

"AH! That must be Nagi--err. Cure Black and White!" Marco exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Marco." Cat Noir said as he felt the static. "We already know who they are."

"More importantly--why are you riding on a storm cloud?" Ladybug asked.