Act 16: The Bull Has Horns

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

After calming down a sentimental Adofo, Mira, Kotoha, Liko and Ichika, Yami had all of them clean up the mess in the living room and properly put away the cake. Though he didn't want them to leave--As the next thing the group knew, they were all tied up and sitting on the couch.

"Uhhh--" Adofo said, "--Was tying us up really necessary?"

Yami had said as he had his sword ready, "Yeah it was."

"No-now Coach, we can explain--" Mirai said.

"Explain what? That you guys broke into my apartment?" Yami said. "What part of no did you guys not get?"

"Well when you put it like that--" Ichika said, "--It does sound--Bad."

"Could you maybe put that sword away?" Adofo said as he had been sweating.

"Coach...we saw--." Sunset said.

"What you all did was a violation." Yami said to them, "And all that for what? Just so the kid can have that a stupid cake?"

"Stupid cake!?" Ichika said offended.

"Uh oh." Aoi said, concerned.

Yukari gave a chuckle as she said "Now you done it."

Ichika soon stood despite the fact she was tied up, "What's wrong with OUR cake?! Adofo, the girls and I worked hard on that cake! We poured our soul and feelings into baking it! Plus it was an apology for Butterfly-senpai!."

"It was a good cake." Butterfly said as she had a goofy chuckle.

"Does it look like I give a damn?" Yami said as he remained unphased by Ichika's glare

"YOU SHOULD!" Ichika shouted as Yami still remained unphased, "Journey is our precious friend! We saw How she was back then! She shouldn't have to suffer like this! The same emotions that Senior Baker poured onto having Journey forgive him should be the same as us wanting to see our friend again!"

Yami only sighed before he said, "That's good and all--But You still pissed me off and you know what I do to pain in the ass brats who piss me off?"

"uhhhh-Laps?" Adrien asked.

The next thing they know, they found themselves flying out of the apartment and right back on the parking lot--Though they landed in someone's convertible as it started to honk loudly.

"Well that went poorly." Aoi said.

"Everyone okay?" Butterfly asked as she got up with a glass shard on her arm as it made them cringe

"We should be asking you that." Adofo said, a bit stunned.

"Well at least no one has to go to the hospital this time." Sunset added as she dusted some shards off her hair."

Ichika couldn't help but growl, "What is that coach's deal!? We're just trying to see our friend!"

"I know right?!" Mirai said as she looked crossed.

"To be fair--we did break and enter his apartment." Yukari said. "We're lucky he didn't call the cops or else we would have been arrested or worst--Juvie."

Himari screeched as she hugged Aoi. "I-I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL! YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO PEOPLE THERE?!"

"That's how Most washed up Musicians flop in their later years!" Aoi added as she held Himari.

"Wait, can't your parents bail you out?" Neo said. "I mean you're rich."

"Isn't your brothers in prison too?" Akira asked