Act 10: An Apology Cake

As the group left the hospital they found a place to catch their breath as it had been nearby the Central Hospital.

"Gosh, I can't believe that happened!" Cure Miracle said.

"Yeah, next thing you know, we're gonna be fighting a troupe or something!" Adofo said.

"Let's not get crazy." Sunset told him as she took off her ring before reverting to normal.

"Still, that was dangerous." Cure Magical added. "It's a good thing Ladybug and Cat Noir came in the nick of time. If they came too late Adofo would have been a victim."

"Let's not relive that." Adofo said before he soon had a soft look as he recalled Doctor Mechanic's words

"Those Associates always look down on me whenever I'm fixing their equipment or when I tell them how to do it! These new young doctors and mechs think they're the next best thing! It's like a competition with them!"

"Adofo? Hey Adofo?" Cherry soon said.

Adofo snapped back to reality as he turned to his friends.

"You feeling okay, buddy?" Cat Noir asked. "I haven't heard you crack a joke after we won."

"U-Uh---Yeah sure I'm fine, just peachy, not in a joking mood today." Adofo said. "That villain really pooped me out."

"You sure?" Ladybug asked.

"Positive!" Adofo said. "A-anywho, thanks again for stopping by--but how did you find out an akuma was in the hospital?"

"Well you're not gonna believe it, we got a text message from some person named Pow-Pow." Ladybug said before she asked. "Do you know this person?"

"Pow-Pow?" Sunset asked. "We don't know anyone by that name."

"Sorry, can't say we heard of them." Cure Miracle said.

"They a friend of yours?" Adofo asked.

"No, Cat Noir and I don't have anyone in our contacts by that name." Ladybug said.

Soon enough their miraculouses started to let out a series of beeps. "Ooop! We gotta go before we change back!" Cat Noir said.

"We'll see you guys later!" Ladybug added. "Bug out!"

As the two heroes left, The cures reverted to their civilian forms before the group came out of the bushes.

"Anywho, let's check up on Accel." Adofo said. "I'm sure he's fine after what Coach Yami did."

As he walked to the entrance, the others couldn't help but look with worry.

"Hey, is it me or is Adofo--sad?." Mirai asked.

"You noticed it too, huh." Sunset replied.

"Is there something wrong-mofu?" Mofurun asked.

"Maybe it's because that villain almost hurt him?" Kotoha asked.

"No, Adofo doesn't get scared like that--" Cherry said before she had a worrisome look, "--But he does seem a bit off."

"Yeah, isn't he the guy that would stare in the face of danger and laugh?" Liko asked.

"That and his usual jokes with Cat Noir--much to me and Ladybug's annoyance." Sunset said before she looked at her partner. "Still I wonder what's up?"

***

As Reina and Senku packed up their belongings the group came back to the room just as they were about to leave.