Act 18: A Father's Resolve

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

Two days had passed since he started on Journey's lessons, and despite those two days he felt he had been making progress with the young girl. There he sat in his room, looking over the schedule for the course of the next week.

He had adjusted his glasses as he had tapped his pencil on the desk.

"Science and math she got the gist of--" Yami said to himself as a familiar puppy hopped on his lap, "--It's the reading and writing she's having difficulty with. How can I make it simple for her?"

He soon noticed the time as the clock had read 12am.

"Oh crud--I got an early start tomorrow." He said as he got off the glasses, and got the puppy to go off his lap, "If those students end up skipping out on boot camp, their asses are grass."

He soon fell back into the bed as he felt the two puppies hop up as they made themselves their own bed. He let out a groan, as he felt them lay on his stomach.

Yami groaned as he said "okay but only for one night."

Though just as Yami was about to sleep a light started to shine in his face.

"Yami!" Little Touma said as he shook him while having the light shined in his face, "Yami wake up!"

Yami stirred awake as he got Touma to point the flashlight upward, "Too bright. Touma---what is it? It's the middle of the--"

It was then Yami noticed the scared look Touma had on his face; it seemed to have gotten him more awake, "Hey, what's the matter?"

"Accel, and Journey--" Touma said worryingly as he looked like he had been ready to cry, "--They--Left the apartment--They're in the basement downstairs--I don't know what to--"

Yami told him to get the boy to calm down, "Easy Touma. Just show me where they are now."

Touma only sniffled as he rubbed his eyes before he nodded. Yami quickly followed him out of their apartment complex as Touma had held the flashlight. He soon showed him the basement door where he could see a set of claw marks along the walls.

"Accel locked the door--" Touma said fearfully, "--He told me not to go in, but--They've been in there for awhile, I don't know what's happening."

"Okay--" Yami said before he asked him, "--Do you know why he would want to go there in the first place?"

"I don't know--" He replied as he shook, "--He didn't tell me anything, but--Journey was acting really weird... I-I think she was going to--"

Yami soon gave him a pat on the head, "Say no more kid. I'll put a stop to it. Go back to the apartment and wait okay?"

Touma nodded before he went back in a hurry; With that Yami went to the basement as he kicked the door down with ease, "Okay you two playtime is--WHAT THE HELL?!"

Yami had been taken back when he noticed that Journey had Accelerator against the wall. Her eyes looked feral as she looked to have her fangs sunken into Accelerator's collarbone. He looked like he had been out of it as he had been on the verge of passing out.

He noticed the ears of a hound had been on her head as her hair had been on the verge of sticking to her skin to transition into fur, but the change appeared to be halted.

It was to his own horror, she had been drinking Accel's blood.

At that point, Yami didn't have many questions, all he could do was rush over to them. He shouted as pulled Journey off, "JOURNEY, STOP!!"