Epilogue: Encore

-Dave C & Busta R's-

The group was in awe of the place and how it looked. On one side, it looked like a restaurant, on the other it's an arcade. Most of the group had their eyes sparkling as Adofo had his eyes seemingly wide as it looked as though space had been in his pupil.

"I think I died and went to heaven..." Adofo said despite the fact he had been wrapped in a body cast thanks to Reina and Floyd as they both had a look of embarrassment.

"Sorry about beating you up before." Reina said to him as she played with her hair a bit, "That movie made more of an impression on me then I thought."

Adofo reassured her as his eyes had still been sparkling, "No worries, I've survived worse!"

"It's kinda like our Fight or flight response.." Floyd added before he told Shana and Jerome. "Please don't tell our parents.."

"Oh no it's totally cool" Jerome replied.

"Don't worry, I had instances like that where I had to—" Shana started to say before she yelled fearfully, "—IS THAT PENNYWISE?!"

The group looked at a clown with red balloons looking a bit creepy. Though—

"Oh heya Harry!" Pinkie said with a wave, "How's it going on your cake costume for the next cake convention?"

"It's going well!" Harry replied with a creepy looking smile.

Marco shrieked "ZOINKS!" as he held on to Butterfly.

Adofo replied with a laugh, "Oh man! You totally thought it was Pennywise, ma!"

"Don't make me send you to an early grave.." Shana told her son with a glare.

"See ya Harry! We'll talk more later!" Pinkie said as she waved.

Adofo added with a smile, " Thanks for stopping by!"

Harry seemingly disappeared into a set of bushes, making nearly everyone cringe at this as they looked disturbed.

"Always nice to see a convention buddy!" Pinkie said.

Adofo added, "I just wish his paintings were less creepy."

"... I don't want to know what that was." Accelerator said as his eyebrow twitched.

Applejack said creeped out, "Ain't' that the truth.."

Marco said as he had been on the verge of hyperventilating, "I love my life,I love my life,I love my life,I love my life,I love my life,"

Yami couldn't help but comment, "That was weird."

Jerome said with a sigh "My son makes the weirdest of friends."

"OH MAN!" Adrien said as his eyes sparkled "IT'S THAT NEW AOBA ITTOU GAME WITH THE DRAGON QUEST COLLAB I TALKED ABOUT!"

"WAIT THAT'S REAL?!" Neo, Ichigo and Sunset exclaimed.

Ruby's eyes brightened, "THEY HAVE SAMURAI DEATH BATTLE TWO HERE!? I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY THAT GAME!!"

Yang gasped as she spotted a game in particular, "SAMURAI DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION: THE REVENGE!?"

"HOW IS THAT EVEN A GAME!?" Neo exclaimed.

"OOH! PINBALL ARENA!" Pinkie said with a smile.

"OH! THAT'S A BASEBALL!" Genya exclaimed.

"A VR BATTLE GAME!?" Inosuke yelled with excitement.

"F-MEGA!" Adofo and Floyd shouted.