Act 5: Rehearsal Daze

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

The next day had come and once again, as all of the students had gone to school for the day. Though it had only been the second day... One had been running late--Again.

"HOW DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY GO DOWNTOWN?!" Zeo shouted as Adofo had been speeding on his skateboard.

"HEY! I HAVEN'T GOT MY MORNING JOE, OKAY?!" Adofo exclaimed "Furthermore--"

"--YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GET BETTER AT DIRECTIONS BY NOW!!" Zeo shouted.

Adofo shouted at his bird, "SHUSH YOU!"

"HEY BOSS!!"

Adofo looked next to him and had been surprised to see it had been Erika, running alongside him; with a couple of plushies in her hands.

"ERIKA?! WHY THE HE--AREN'T YOU WITH TSUBOMI?!" Adofo exclaimed.

Erika replied, "hehe well i was until--i stopped by the crane arcade place."

"A what?!" Adofo exclaimed.

"A Crane arcade!" Erika explained, "You know a place where you win all sorts of cute things for one of your girlfriends!"

"EHHH?!" Adofo exclaimed.

"Hey you should get one for Big Sis Pinkie!" Erika said, "And this one for Big Sis Rarity!"

"When it's not during the semester!" Adofo exclaimed. "Also what are ya implying?!"

"Hey, I ain't judging, boss! Everyone's got their own tastes!"

"I ONLY HAVE ONE GIRLFRIEND YOU KNOW?!" Adofo shouted before--

--SMACK!

Adofo groaned as he said "Who did I run into?"

"My My--Aren't we the ambitious one?"

Adofo flinched when he turned to a familiar purple haired girl.

"I wonder what your girlfriend's gonna say about this." Yukari said with a smile.

Adofo let out a shriek as he shouted, "YOU AGAIN!?!" He pushed her away before he got his board. "I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE! COME ON ERIKA!"

He took Erika by the shoulder and he zipped away making Yukari hold her hat and dress.

"WAIT ADOFO, THAT'S BACK DOWNTOWN!!" Zeo yelled.

Adofo made a Uturn before he rode up the ramp to Canterlot High before shouting "KNEW THAT!"

"AH! BOSS! WE'RE SKYHIGH!" Erika exclaimed.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS IS A CONTROLLED FALL!!" Adofo told her

"DON'T YOU MEAN A CRASH LANDING?!" Erika asked.

"What makes you say that?" Adofo asked.

"SCHOOL!" Zeo exclaimed as they looked to Canterlot High before the teens paled and screamed.

CRASH!----The duo went as they broke into the ceiling.

"Ugh---what broke our fall?" Adofo asked.

"W-why?"

The teens looked down to see Mr. Gintoki Sakata underneath them with the class watching in awe.

"...You know the door was there---right?" Sunset asked.

"Bite me, SunShim." Adofo said.

"Please get yourself out of the ceiling and take your seat Mr. Carpool." Gintoki said under the rubble..