Act 15: Journey to a Friend

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

RING, RING RING, RING

Yami groaned as he turned the alarm off by hitting it hard. He noticed the time had been eight AM as he let out a yawn. "Thank God it's a Saturday..." He said to himself when he noticed the date that had showed up on the alarm clock he had.

He could soon hear loud banging coming from the room next store. He only sighed as he could hear how aggressive it sounded.

"God damn it." Yami groaned before he banged the wall getting the noise to stop, "Calm down would ya?! Breaking the wall isn't gonna get your breakfast faster!"

He stepped out of the room and went to the fridge grabbing a packet of meat before tossing it in the pan he had heated up.

Accelerator and Touma, who had been sleeping on the couch provided as they had woken up; Accelerator looked to have a set of bandages wrapped around his shoulder and arms. "Yami, are we having hamburger steak for breakfast?" Touma asked grudgingly as he rubbed his eyes.

"You two aren't." Yami replied, "Journey is."

Accelerator groaned, "It's been three days but at least she's changing back slowly."

"Still don't know why drinking your blood didn't work." Touma said as he went to get coffee.

"Maybe it's because I got this damn choker." Accelerator said as he went to get his own after getting his crutch, "If I didn't have it then--"

Yami soon told him to cut him off, "Oh no--don't even finish that sentence. Seriously You're lucky those girls came in when they did."

"I would've been fine." He told him, getting a can, "You worry too much."

"You went into anemic shock." Yami reminded snatching the coffee can out of his hand, before switching it with a decaf, "Had it been any longer you would've died."

Accelerator rolled his eyes before trying to snatch the can back but failed to do so, "I thought I told you, I don't die that easily."

"Well let's not test that theory again." Yami said to him while flicking his forehead as if to emphasize his point, making Accelerator growl a little.

In a few short moments, the hamburger steak before he went to the room had several locks on it. He unlocked them before opening the door as Journey had been in the room. Her hair had been back to normal but her ears had still been on her head and a set of claws as she had been growling towards him.

"Hey kid, it's chow time." Yami told her as he set the plate on the small table that had been bolted to the ground. Journey had gone towards the table and went to pick up the meat but retracted when she realized that the food had been hot.

Yami handed her a fork and told her, "How about using these next time?"

Journey took the knife and fork as she took them; she started to eat them despite the fact she had been eating sloppy and the fact she had a single arm.

"Well--" He said, "--At least you're getting your senses back." He gave her a pat on the head as he scratched her ears, "That's my strong girl."

DING DONG

"Huh?" He said confused as Journey looked startled He calmed her down as he said "Easy girl. I'll see who it is."

Yami left Journey's room as soon as he went to the front door he opened to see a familiar group with smiles on their faces. This group consisting of Adofo Chukwuemeka, Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, The Kira Kira girls, The Maho Girls, Star Butterfly, Neo Helios, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste