Act 20: The Show Must Go On

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

Another week seemed to have gone by and yet in a strange way things had seemed to have gone back to normal. Journey still needed to stay home despite having changed back, just in case there were any effects but it's not like they could tell the whole school that.

This time, the Cross Dimension Crew and Journey's friends understood as they decided not to press for anything.

Now it has been ordinary or close to ordinary--

--Were it not for two certain people that were bickering.

"For the last time, Adorko! We all agreed on yellow!"

"Correction--YOU agreed on Yellow and Black. Everyone else picked a different color. Mari especially with Red and Pink and you had to paint over her--AS USUAL!"

It was Adofo arguing with Chole Bourgeois about what they should make the decorations for the upcoming play.

"Adofo, you don't have to defend me." Marinette said as she was embarrassed.

"OH YES I DO!" Adofo exclaimed. "Seriously she's STILL walking over ya! Marinette I think I speak for everyone when I say you should stand your ground against Bingerringer!

"IT'S BOURGEOIS!" Chole exclaimed. "YOU STILL CAN'T GET IT RIGHT?!"

"Adofo, Chloe--We're gonna have to get along." Legoshi said, "Why don't you two let bygones be bygones and agree to disagree?"

"The day I do that Legozi is the day I die!" Chloe protested, "I mean agreeing with him!? Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"

"It's Legoshi." Legoshi corrected awkwardly, "Plus I'm technically your upperclassman."

Adofo shouted as he gave Chole a pinch on the cheek, "AND YOU EGG ON PEOPLE FOR GETTING YOUR LAST NAME WRONG, BRITISH BROADCASTING CHANNEL!"

"WHAT PART OF MY NAME HAS ANOTHER B AND A C?!" Chole exclaimed

Accelerator who had been practicing up on stage couldn't help but groan. "Seriously? They could have argued about this anywhere else?"

"Well we all agreed the costume team and acting team would be present today Mr. Kamijou." Eclipsa said, "This way our designers will have inspirations for your characters."

"They're simpler ways instead of this dumbass method." He mumbled before earning a bonk from Tengen.

"Remember you need to behave today." Tengen said.

"OKAY THAT'S IT!" they heard Adofo shout as he took Chole up like he was holding a person. "YOU ARE GETTING THE TOSSED OUT OF HERE!"

"PUT ME DOWN YOU BARBARIC SADIST--" Chole shouted as she was about to curse him out.

"ADOFO CHUKUEMEKA!" Eclipsa shouted as Adofo froze, "What did we say before starting class today?"

"No inflicting violence on our fellow peers because the last thing we need is another akumatization that nearly endangers the student body." Adofo said.

"Exactly, now put her down please." Eclipsa said.

Adofo turned to Chole as she had a smirk before he placed her down gently.

"Serves you right, Adorko!" Chole said as she stuck her tongue out.

"And Chloe Bourgeois." Ecplisa said as she flinched, "What did we do before starting class?"