Chapted 15- Moonlight

"OH I FOUND IT" Kyle happily yelled from the depths of Cartman's closet.

"It?"

"The sweater you're wearing tonight!"

He then showed Cartman his very own crimson red sweater he nearly forgot about. It was a knitted crewneck that was perfect for the spring weather.

"Ohhh really? And why that sweater, fashion expert?" Cartman teased, a smirk naturally appearing

"Because this shade of red is gonna go SOO well with your skin tone" blush blossomed across Kyle's cheek bones " ...and red suits you well, Cartman"

Unmistakeable love emanated from his words. They shared a glance, looking at each other as happy yet confused as ever. There was no denying their playful yet passionate dynamic.

"Kahhhl"

"I'm seriiiousss!!" Kyle whined.  Cartman knew he was going to be wearing that sweater, whether he wanted to or not.

  Kyle managed to pull together black dress shoes and dark brown dress pants for Cartman. He handed it to Cartman to try on, teeming with excitement. He stepped out of the room to give him privacy.

"ARE YOU DONE YET" Kyle knocked "I WANNA SEEEEEEE"

"HOLD AWN KAHL"

Cartman opens the door, dawning the Kyle-selected attire. It suits him well, the crimson red pairing perfectly with the dark brown pants.

"CARTMAN!!" Kyle gave him a hug, that kind that squeezes the life out of a person
"you look really nice!"

  Eric squeezed him back "Awww... I kinda do don't I heheh" he had to admit that one, he knows red is his color.

They headed over to the Broflovski household. The nerves were settling in, Eric really wanted to make a good impression.

Kyle caught Eric rubbing his hands together "Heyy are you still nervous? I told you my mom's heard me gushing about how awesome you are!!" Kyle was careful not to mention the past now that he knows it could potentially send him into a dark state of mind

"Uhhhh nah nah man I'm good hahah.." Cartman cannot lie to save his life

"Mmmmmhmmm.."

"SHUT IT IM FIEHN"

"Alrighhhhht.. but if you have to excuse yourself or anything that's fine"

That put a slight ease to his mind. At least Kyle won't judge if he needs to step away.

Sheila answers the door as soon as they knock.

"Welcome boys! OHH MY MY ERIC YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME AND GROWN UPPPP! RED IS YOUAH COLAH!"

"Thanks Mrs Broflovski, I really appreciate that."

Sheila was taken back by his manners.
"COME IN COME COME IN"  The smell of grilled chicken and asparagus permeated the house.

"We're having lemon grilled chicken, rice pilaf and asparagus for dinnah! I hope that fine!"

"KYYULL! CARTMAN!!" Ike exclaimed.

"Hey buddy! Did you have fun ice skating?" Cartman asked sweetly.

"Oh yeah!! You gotta get some skates on next time!!" Cartman cherished the idea of a next time.

"Sure, Ike! I'm not the best though.. I must warn you."

"I will teach you! And I might have to teach kyyul too.. maybe he can try not to fall next time"