Chapter 29

"And to think only three years ago I was hiding everything I have ever felt for you." I sighed, "And to think If I would have just been more open, we could have been together years ago. Happy and together." I paused, taking a breathe and continued, "I'm so in love with you, my love for you has only grown." I stopped and just stared at him.

"You are quite a cheesy person, Zayn." Liam laughed, pulling me closer to his side. "But I guess I love you too." I swear every time I hear him say that, my stomach just turns more and more.

It has been exactly an hour since we left the restaurant. And in some ways I'm happy about that, If we would have stayed I would have not been able to tell Liam about how I have been feeling.

"Zayn you just spaced out. Are you okay?" Liam questioned, patting my shoulder. With his hand, which I in return grabbed and intertwined with my fingers.

"I just have something I want to talk about." I paused, waiting for his reaction.

"Okay? I guess I know what you are getting at?" Liam chuckled.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm happy that you said yes, to my proposal. And I just thought I would let you know, I'm looking for an apartment for myself, and I thought maybe you would like to move in too?" My voice shaking by the end, I didn't even know what to think.

"Are you kidding?" That isn't a good sign.

"No. I'm being completely serious, move in with me."

"Zayn without a doubt in my mind, of course I will move in with you. There is nothing more I would love to do." He smiled a large smile and crushed me in a one-arm hug.

"Really? You don't even understand how happy that makes me. I have wanted to ask you since we entered the restaurant, but then Niall and Taylor came, and I didn't want them to ruin the moment. You know I wanted it to be special, just like you." I said, kissing his cheek.

"So when are we going to get this apartment." Liam questioned, always so eager.

"Well as soon as I get paid we can begin looking."

"What do you mean paid? You don't have a job." Liam questioning move away from me so I looked directly into his eyes.

"I may have sold me signed Football. You know the one signed by Wayne Rooney." I smiled weakly, knowing this was going to upset him. Because he know how much I loved that football.

"Zayn how could you? You love that ball. And no apartment can mask the love you had for that ball." Liam said, sitting up and walking around the room, more like pacing.

"But it's okay. Liam I don't care about the ball more than you. And I wanted something we both could have together."

"Zayn I don't want anything from you but your love." He paused, " I only want you."

"But I want to give this to you." I said getting up and walking over to him slowly. " I wanted to sell that football and get an apartment, so when we grow old we can talk about how in love we were, in the moment, that I sold a ball, that will cost millions in the future, for some shitty apartment with the love of my life. "

"Gosh, you just so perfect." Liam smiled again." But I still am mad that you did that." He paused, "Maybe I can pitch in the money to get it back? Where did you sell it?" He questioned.

"No don't try and get it back, it will be fine. Honestly, I don't even want to worry about it anymore." I smiled, leaning in a slowly kissing his lips.

"Are you sure?" Liam questioned once again, pulling away from my lips.

"More than positive, if that is even possible, Love."

Niall's P.O.V-

"Stop looking at your food like it has arms and legs and just enjoy it." I smiled at Taylor, as she pushed her food around her plate.

"I just can't believe this plat of food cost 18 bucks." She paused, "If I would have know I would have gotten something less expensive, very much less." She smiled weakly. Gosh she is cute.

"Don't worry, I worked extra hard this month to get the money to pay for this meal." I smiled at her.

"Why that is so sweet, but you didn't need to do that. I could have paid for my own meal." She stated.

"But I wouldn't make you do that. I am the boy in this relationship I should be paying for everything." I stated matter-of-factly.

"Hoenstly, Niall it would have been okay. I don't mind paying for my own things. I like doing paying very much." She smiled a small smile, before reaching across to grab my hand," If I'm being honest here, you don't have worry about anything, but being happy."

"You are a sap. But a cute one at that." I smiled. " I will be right back, I'm going to go to the restroom real fast." I stated standing up and pushing back my chair, "Don't miss me too much."

"Couldn't even if I tried." Taylor laughed.

As I walked towards the restroom, I felt my phone start to vibrate.

"Hello?" I questioned into the phone, because I didn't even bother to look at the contact name.

"Hey it's Zayn." I just laughed, because of course Zayn would be calling me.

"What's up?" I questioned again.

"Liam said he would move in with me." He paused, as if he was trying to make up the right words." But he is upset that I sold my Wayne Rooney football."

"That's awesome Zayn. Why did you even tell him? You knew he would be upset." I laughed at Zayn carelessness.

"I just couldn't help it, but I need to do something because Liam is going to try and get it back for me."

"And why is that bad, that's very sweet of him to do." I stated, matter-of-factly.

"It's bad because do you forget who we sold it to?" He whispered.

"Yea that jerk Nick." I paused, "I don't understand why that is bad?"

"Because Liam and Nick can't meet."

"And why is that?"

"Because of some reasons. He just can't meet Nick and I need you to some how make sure he doesn't."

"And why can't you do that yourself?" I questioned, very annoyed that Zayn was being so mysteries.

"Because Liam will know something is up and we can't have that."

"Okay? I guess I am following?'

"Just call Nick up and tell him you want to buy back the football. It's as simple as that."

"Zayn, I'm kinda on a date. You know. So I will call him tomorrow. Maybe if we first meet and you answer a few of my questions." I said.

"Whatever. Bye." Zayn said as he ended the call.

Why is he so weird? I decided to skip going to the restroom and head back to Taylor, i decided not to speak of anything about my conversation with Zayn to Taylor until I knew what was really going. Because I just didn't want to start anything that could hurt or worst ruin someones relationship.

"What took you so long? Did you have an upset stomach?" Taylor questioned, as I sat down.

"No sorry, My mother called, asking about how our date was going." I smiled at her.

"And what did you say?" She questioned.

"I told her the date was going terrible, and my date was being a complete jerk."I laughed at her," I'm just kidding. I told her I was falling in love once again." I reached across the table and grabbed Taylor's hand and held it up to kiss the top of her hand.

"You are a huge cheesy-ball." She laughed. Her laughed bounced around the room. She was amazing.