Chapter 22

Taylor's P.O.V-

 I haven't talked to Niall in a week and its tarring me apart. I haven't been to school, I haven't been eating, basically my life is over, because of one boy I dated for less than a month. I don't understand why it has gotten to me so much? He was just a boy, a boy I didn’t even know if I wanted to be with about half a month ago, and now my life is over because he is having a baby with another girl. And I don't understand why this is happening to me? Why must my life been like this, just because I made one wrong love choice?

 "Taylor, Honey someone is here to see you." My mother said knocking on my bedroom door. I paused for a moment to take it all in, I haven't seen anyone is about a week and the only person who would possibly come see me was Louis. But I was just talking to him and he said he couldn't come over today. So the question is, who is it?

 "Honey? Shall I let him in?" I nodded my head a bit.

 Liam?

 "Liam?" I question.

 "Yeah sorry it’s me. I would have texted you, but I just kind of thought your phone would be off." I murmured.

"I will be down stairs if you guys need anything." My mother said, walking out the door and making her way toward the stairs.

"So why are you here?" I questioned, “Not that I’m not happy to see you." I add, hoping he doesn't take a fence to my first comment.

"I have some news, some very big news." Liam stammered. I question his state; he seems very out of it. It looks like he hasn't seeped at all, and his clothes have been on him for more than one day, I can tell by the way he smells. What happened? I wonder if Zayn is okay.

"Is everything okay? Are you okay? Did something happen to Zayn?" I question, not caring about anyone else, particularly Niall.

"Yes, but nothing bad. He's going to be okay." Liam says holding back tears now. “It’s his." Is all he can make out before he falls back on my bed. He's crying more than I thought one could. His eyes, tell a story I can’t make out. He’s cries of pain worry me. "It's his"? What does that even mean?

"Liam, what are you talking about. “It’s his"? Who?" I question sitting next to him.

"It's Zayn's baby." He lets out, more like screams out. His eyes are the picture of pain. His once bright smile is gone. His love for Zayn vanished faster than mine for Niall. But I still love him. I still want him to be mine. Now that Bianca isn't part of the picture we can be together. But it’s too much, too much drama for one life time. I can’t stand the idea of always having to deal with drama. My high school time should be easy. I do love Niall with all my heart, but loving is too much. And I can’t do that.

"Liam, you need to talk to Zayn, and straighten everything out. I know you still love him. And you two can work it out, I know that for certain. Just go to him, he's probably having a very hard time." I say, trying my best to get Liam to at least think about it.

"Lot to say, I see. Maybe you should also talk to Niall. Maybe he was just going through a lot too." Liam smiled a bit.