Chapter 26

"Hello? Taylor, are you going to answer me?" I questioned waving my hand in-front of her face. I was about to walk away and head but to the cafeteria, but then i felt someone grab my hand and inter winded their fingers with mine. And i knew right away it was Taylor. I smiled and started to rub circles around the back of her hand, trying to calm her down. 

 "Tay, what's wrong? What were you saying?" I questioned once more, hoping this time she would answer me. I just stared at her with wide eyes and a hopeful smile. I was hoping she would answer me. I was hoping just would just open up to me. Taylor just answer me... i pleaded in my mind. 

 "It was nothing, just making jokes in this very serious moment." She smiled, i knew right away she was hiding something, but right now i'm not going to push it, we have been having some issues and we truly don't need anymore at this moment. I just nodded and smiled. The things i alway do when i'm with Taylor. It's as if i'm alway hiding my true feelings for her, sometimes i don't mind doing that, but other times i truly feel like i'm a completely different person with her. 

 "So what did you want to talk about?" She questioned trying her hardest to change the subject. This time i let it all go and just answered her. 

 "I wanted to know if you could come to my next match and maybe after we could go on a official date?" I smiled, turning her toward the front of me and leaned in a kissed her lips, too quickly for my liking but that just gave me another chance to kiss her. So i did and this time kissing her, i knew why i always hide my feelings because these moments are too special to me just to let go. 

 "I would love that so very much." She smiled a wide smile and kissed me again. "When is your next game?" She questioned pulling away and turning toward the door to the cafeteria, nodding her head in that direction, motioning she wants to go back. So we started to make our way back. 

 "Tomorrow." I smiled, not knowing what else to say. Because by the time i answered we were back at the table seeing that Zayn and Liam where not back yet and watching Louis and Harry stare each other down. It was funny really knowing out of all of us, i was the straight one. We all knew Louis was gay but i never, in my wilds dreams, thought Zayn was gay. I always had a feeling about Harry because i always saw him starring at Louis, even when they were not "friends". And Liam, well that was just a nice surprise. 

 "Did you guys see Zayn or Liam?" Harry questioned finally moving his eyes from Louis, who now was blushing, which for some reason, i honestly have no idea why? 

 "No. I didn't see them? Maybe they are on top of the roof. I knew Liam left a note on Zayn locker telling him to meet up there after lunch." I smiled, remembering the note, it was pretty funny. It reminds me of the notes Taylor and i pass in class. 

 "What are you all smiley about?" Taylor questioned pushing me, softly in the shoulder. I just smiled at her and pecked her cheek. Giving her another cheesy smile. Before i told her about how it reminds me of the note we pass each other.

 "Oh that reminds me, we never did meet up in the closet after math." She laughed pushing my shoulder again. I love this girl...

 Zayn's P.O.V-

 It was like my body was floating toward the stairs, it's as if every part of my body wanted me to go to Liam, like every part of my body want me to ask him to marry him. I was going to ask him even if i had to ask him 20 billion times before he said yes, then i was going to. I was going to marry that boy, even if we are engaged for years, that is fine by me. As long as one day he is a Malik too. I'm smiling now, knowing that that could happen.

  I honestly didn't know what i was going to say to him, i was for sure going to apologize, but after that i had no idea what to do. I didn't just want to jump right into asking him. I wanted to make it perfect. He deserves a perfect proposal. And that's what i was going to do.