Chapter 17

Niall's P.O.V-

I cant remember a moment when I was this happy. Taylor makes me so happy, its crazy. Its weird how life use to be, how unhappy I was with Bianca and how I could never truly have fun with her. But with Taylor its so different, she is like my best friend, everyday I can hold her hand and kiss her cute little nose, and kiss those plumb lips, and I truly want to. When I kissed Biance it was like kissing a wall of evil, and I hated it. I was only with her because of the whole, caption of the football team has to be with the head cheerleader, thing. I hated it.

But with Taylor, I'm glad I broke that whole thing. Because if I didn't, I would probably be bored out of mind right now with Bianca, but instead right now I'm with Taylor. 

Currently we are at my house and  my parents aren't home. I haven't really told my parents about Taylor. I just dont want them to make this whole big deal about how I don't need a girlfriend right now, and how she's going to be a distraction. But she isnt.

"Hello? Niall? Are you okay?" Taylor asked, snapping her fingers in front of my face and I looked at her. At this moment she was sitting on the couch in my living room, with her feet on my lap and a book in her hand. She wouldn't stop talking about the book, which I found to be adorable. She gets so worked up about these books she reads. Plus she has on her glasses that she wears only when she is reading or driving, they make her look so cute. Before I answered her, I reached across myself and grabbed the book she had in her hands and throw it behind me, and jumped up so now I was straddling her waste. Her checks turned a perfect pink color and her smile was so big. 

"What were you saying love?" I murmured while kissing her neck.

"I totally forgot." She said grabbing my head and pulled my lips to hers. I smiled at her and pulled her in closer. As our heavy make out session started, I couldn't help but think about The girl beneath me. And how she could possibly think she is a loser. Yeah she can be nerdy, but she is so beautiful and out going. 

"Babe, stop thinking and kiss me!" She pleaded as she pulled away. But before I could reply she was already attacking my lips again. 

"Can we stop and talk for a mintue?" I asked, hoping she doesn't get mad that I don't want to kiss her anymore, well for the moment. 

"Sure, Buggy? Whats up?" She asked sitting up and crossing her legs over my lap again. I pulled her closer, than before. I just couldn't be too far from her, or I would go crazy.

"Why don't you let people know the true you?" I questioned, hoping to get a honest answer. Her smile faded but came back just as fast.

"Because people don't need to know the real me, the only people that care see the true me are the people who take the time to get to know the actual me." She said with a wide grin. I care. I care with all my heart. I smiled at her and leaned in and kissed her once more before getting up and grabbing her book and handing it to her.

"You know you should really read this book too." She stated with a smile, makng my heart skip a beat. 

"Maybe I will. What's it about?" I questioned, looking at the title and seeing that it said 'Anthem'. 

"Wait isn't this the book you and Liam always talk about?"I questioned once again. 

"Yeah, the best book in the whole world." She said matter-of-a-factly. And before I could get another word in, she started to talk about the book once again. 

"You're a huge nerd, but you're my nerd." I laughed, planting a kiss on her nose, makeing her smile.

"Moments like this make me so happy." She said, "Its the weekend, so what do you want to do?" She asked, pulling me into her, so now my head was on her stomach and our feet were a jumbled mess. 

"Well Liam called asking if we wanted to hangout with Zayn and him, so maybe we could do that?" I asked, hoping she would say yes, but also hoping she will say no so we could cuddle all night.

"That sounds good, Can I invite Lou?" She asked and I nodded. Louis was a god guy and him and Harry were totally going to hit it off, you could already tell. Plus Harry doesnt want anyone to know but he's Bi, so it can totally work. 

"Harry and Louis are so adorable." I said smiling at Taylor, She turned her head away from her phone and nodded.

"But not as adorable as us." She mumbled agaisnt my neck. I didn't even realize she had moved to my neck.

"But I like Liam and Zayn so much better." She said, and I was taken back by her comment.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was so confusied, Liam wasn't bi or gay and neither was Zayn, or were they?

"You dont notice them giving each other the eye? Or how they are always hanging out with out the rest of you guys? Or how Zayn never lets Liam go any where by him self even if its just to the restroom?" She questioned. How could she have noticed all this with in the few weeks of knowing them and I have known them since like pre school. It must have just happen thats why.

"Thats weird. I wonder why they haven't told Harry or I?" I asked her, but she just shrugged.

"Maybe they arent out of the closet yet?" She stated turning back to her phone.

"Who are you texting?" I exammed her phone, seeing she was talking to Louis about hanging out.

"I love you." I stated randomly. She smiled at me and kisseed my check.

"I love you too." She whispered againsit my check. 

"Lets get you home so you can change." I said standing up.

"Wait!" She yelled. I turned to her and she was still on the couch.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride?" She asked with a cute look, that I couldn't resist.

"Of course buggy." 

I would do anything for her.