Chapter 21

Niall's P.O.v -

It's been two weeks. Two very long, unbarring weeks.

I miss her. She seems happy without me. She seems better. She's back to her old self, walking the halls with books in her hand, gapping away with Louis. Which is fine by me, because I'm going to get over her. Super quick too.

Liam and Zayn have been none stop lovey together, it's really annoying because I'm going through hell, and they are just so happy.

And plus they don't even act the way at school. They give each other the cold shoulder, it's pretty sad. I wish they were more open about their relationship, because if that was Taylor and I, I would march her to the quad, and plant a huge kiss right then and there. Just to tell people that I love her! Because I do! I love her more than life.

"Niall? Hello?" Liam said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Yeah?" I questioned trying to focus again. We were at Liam's house, just laying around watching tv. It was too wet to go play football. Plus, I don't like going to the park anymore, it's reminds me of Bianca.

Gosh, Bianca! She bugs me. Every minute she calls and texts me telling some new baby fact. Which I honestly don't care about. After we talked, I decided I will be there for her as a friend and the father of the baby; nothing more. I can't be with her. I don't love her and I never will.

My future baby isn't a mistake, the whole 'Bianca' of it was the mistake.

I still don't honestly if the baby is even mine. Bianca won't take a DNA test, I don't know why. She claims she has only been with me, but maybe not. And she needs some support right now, so I'm going to be there for her, even if the baby isn't mine.

"Niall, Focus. This is super important." Zayn said looking me straight in the face. " What kind of pizza do you want?" He cracked a smile.

"I'm not hungry." I grumbled.

"What do you mean? "You're not hungry." It's you, Niall. You're always hungry." Harry gasped. The last thing I ate was a apple, yesterday morning. I can't eat or sleep anymore, I miss her too much.

"You need to stop with this. You need to grow up, and stop acting like a child. I understand you are upset, but that doesnt mean you put yourself in danger. Just get over it. All life has been for the last fews days have only been about you. I dont care anymore. Its over. Liam and I, can't even be happy because we don't want to hurt you. But this needs to stop." Zayn yelled, quiet loud. He jumped up from his place at the end of the couch. And grabbed Liam's hand and started to walk to the front door.

"Stop! Zayn and Liam. You guys dont leave. Im sorry." I studder, just trying to get them to stop.

"No! Im done." Zayn shouted, "You are to selfish. Im glade Taylor broke up with up. She can do so much better. And i hope Bianca, can finally get over you, because she deserves better. She should have someone who truly loves her, And you clearly dont. Because you are too selfish." I was dumbfounded. I didnt know what to say. It wasn't like Zayn to get this mad, and yell at me like this. And why hasnt Liam said anything.

"We better get going. See you guys later." Liam qiuetly stated. " Harry do you want a ride home?" Liam questioned, not even looking my way. I know Liam, and i know right now he is upset, and hes upset with me. Harry nodded and He patted me on the shoulder as he passed me, heading toward Liam.

"See ya?" I questioned, knowing the answer but still wanted him to say it.

"Yeah, on monday." Harry said blankly, barely looking in my direction. Why are they all mad at me? Im having trouble and they should help me. Not be mad at me

"Guys, Please just stop. Whats wrong? What did i do?"

"Its not what you did, its what your going to do." Zayn mumbled, grabbing liams hand and walking off.

"Just try to make things right." Harry looked at me.

Liam's P.O.V-

"Zayn you need to calm down. Please. You're scaring me." I yelled as he walked briskly to his car. Well i tried to keep up with him.

"I'm so sorry." He stopped abruptly, and turned to me. I stopped in my tracks. We now faced eachother. I smiled a small smile. I didnt know what to do, in all the time i have known Zayn, i've never seen him so upset. His eyes told me it all, he was way too angry, but the question is why?

"Babe? Why are you so upset? Please tell me." I questioned, pulling him in. His hands on my waist, and my hands drapped over his shoulders.

"I just dont like that Niall and Taylor broke up. They should be together." He paused, " And Bianca is lying. Its not his baby. Niall shouldnt throw away his life, because he doesnt need to."

"Who's baby is it?" I asked, looking at him with concern. How could he possibly know if it isnt his baby?

"Becasue before we got together i went to this party and she was there." He paused once again, " And she was pretty thrashed. And so was i." He looked at me with eyes that i couldnt read.

"What are you trying to tell me, Zayn?" I questioned, stepping away from him. Is it his baby? It couldnt be possible, theres no way, even if he was piss drunk he wouldnt do something that stupid.

"Were Bianca and Niall together than? Was Niall there?"

"Yeah they were together. But shes wasn't with him at that moment. This was before Taylor came into the picture. Bianca was been pregent for a month. Thats why this all ties into together. She is lying and Niall is too stupid to realize." Zayn laughed, he laughed at a moment like this.

"Zayn answer this one question, Did you have sex with Bianca at this party? Wait answer these two questions, Is the baby yours?" I looked directly at him, square in the face.

"Liam, Dont hate me."