Chapter 30

Liam's P.O.V-

I know I shouldn't but I'm going to try and get back the football Zayn sold. I know he told me not to but he loved that ball and I don't want to be the reason he can't have it anymore. So I'm going to talk to Niall and hopefully he will know who Zayn sold it to.

"What are you doing Liam?" Zayn popped his head around the corner. We were at my house waiting for my parents to get home so we can tell them, together, that i'm moving in with Zayn.

"Nothing." I said quietly. I was on my couch trying to message Niall. But was kinda hard when I didn't want Zayn to know what is was doing.

"Sure. Lets pretend that statement is true." Zayn laughed, walking over to me. I slowly locked my screen and place it to the side of my lap, hoping Zayn didn't see.

"I'm nervous." Zayn admitted, sitting down next to me. "I'm just scared your parents are going to say you can't move in with me."

"Well i'm only 17. So technically this is illegal." I gestured between us laughing.

"You turn 18 in like 2 months. And I have only been 18 for about 3 months. Plus it's not liking i'm forcing you to do something you don't want to do. "Zayn pouted.

"Well that's what you think." I stated, trying my best to be serious. But i couldn't do it.

"Gosh I hate you." Zayn said, standing up from the couch.

"No don't go Zayn I was just joking." I cried, but my laughed was making it worse. Zayn just turned to me and smile, and jumped right on my lap.

"You're lucky I didn't want to leave."

"Sure. Lucky yeah thats what I am."

"I truly hate you." Zayn laughing pushing me softly in the chest. "What's on your mind?" He questioned moving so we were facing each other on the couch.

"Nothing, just thinking about you." I said shyly, looking down at my hands that were placed in my lap.

"What about me?"Zayn questioned.

"Just how much I love you." I smiled, I know I was lying but I just couldn't tell him the truth. "Now please get off of me." I said pushing him off my lap and with him falling to the ground, he grabbed my shirt and pulled me with him.

"Wow, Liam. I didn't know you were the pushy type." Zayn laughed, as he started to roll away from me. Trying to push him self up.

"I'm not. I just had to get your fat-ass off of me." I laughed at him. Grabbing him before he could get too far away from me. "Now don't be a baby and lay with me." I smiled laying back and my back and pulling Zayn towards me.

"I love you." Zayn whispered, snuggling in-towards my shoulder. "Liam tell me whats wrong." Zayn questioned.

"Nothing is wrong. Why are you asking?" I shot back, trying my best not to sound like I'm lying.

"I know something is wrong. Because you normally don't have a problem telling me what is on your mind. And I know right now when you said you were thinking about me, you were lying." He paused, "So tell me. What is wrong."

"Nothing is wrong, please. Just forget it." I said pushing off of him sitting up and moving away from him. Probably making it worse.

"Okay Now I know something is going wrong." Zayn said, "So tell me. Ad this better not be about me buying us that apartment." Zayn voiced a little too loud for my liking.

"And so what if it is? Huh! I'm sorry I feel bad, but what I'm I going to to do?" I yelled back.

Taylor's P.O.V-