Chapter 20

Niall's P.O.V -

As i entered my house at like 9 o'clock at night, i recieved a text message from Bianca telling me she 'needs to talk'. I reply a quick, 'in the morning'. And head off to bed. I cant help but miss Taylor, its only been about half an hour, but i need her to know i love her and that i miss her. So i dont stop myself, when i grab my phone. I dial her number really fast and pull the telephone to my ear.

"Hello?" She whispers , i cant help but go weak at the knees just hearing her voice.

"Hey Babe, i miss you." I say knowing she is going to comment on me calling her 'babe'

"Niall, you need to get rid of my number and never call me again, i cant do this. We need this time to be apart. Go to Bianca." She says so nicely that i just want to run to her house and hug her right then and there. I hear the other line go dead, and at that moment i swear i did too. Im going to miss her, but i need to get over her.

Its going to be easy.

Is it?

Liam's P.O.V-

I pull away from his lips. I hear him whimper at the disconnection. I just want to grab his face again and crash our lips together, but we need to talk.

"What happen?" Zayn questioned leaning back in. But i quickly move my head.

"Don't. We need to talk." I said firmly. " I love you, Zayn. You know that right?" I question.

"I love you too, Liam. Always have, and always will." He said turning his body so we were facing the same direction and he pulled me into his side. " I remember the first time i knew i loved you.

Do you remember, the first time we went to the park? And how it was like the first time we did something besides play video games?" He questioned with a smile.

"Yeah, i remember." I said leaning in to his side.

"And remember how when we were playing soccer and how Harry and you were on a team going against Niall and me, i remember i was trying to get the ball from you. But for some reason, i couldnt." He smiled, remembering the memory.

"You couldnt get it away from me because you suck at soccer." He and i laughed at my joke.

"Well anyways, i remember I finally get the ball away from you, and i was running away but i tripped over something, and i remember on my way done, all i saw was you running towards me. And it was nice because in the moment i saw my world coming at me trying to help me. Even though i didnt know it rght than, i knew that i wanted you. I loved you, because even though i was going to walk off with no cuts or bruises, you were right there, trying to help me." He smiled a toothy smile, the smile that i love.

"But that was like sophomore year?" I questioned," You've been in love with me that long?"

"Yep, and not a moment has gone by when stopped. I wish i would have told you right away. I guess i was just scared, of you rejecting me." He stated clearly.

"Zayn, it's all over now. Because I realize now. That I love you with all my heart. You better not forget that." I said leaning in and catching his face in my hands and crashing our lips together one last time before I pull him up and we are on our way again.

I didn't know if this is where our night ends or is this just the beginning? So I just kept on walking. Our hands were intwined together. As if our life's depended on it.

"What's on your mind?" Zayn murmured, looking at my with care and concern.

"Just thinking about how our night should end." I smiled a small smile.

"Who said tonight was over? As far as I'm concerned the night just started." He giggled. I myself couldn't help but giggle too.

"Oh? Is that right? Well guess I better get prepared." I laughed along.

"I meant cuddling. But what were you have in mind I'm up for too." He looked down at his feet all most as if he was shy.

"What's wrong Zi?" I questioned, with more meaning.

"We need to take this slow" he motioned between us. I only nodded my head. Grabbing his hand and intwining our fingers.

"Okay. Let's get going" I smiled. Kissing his cheek.

We finally made it home. It was pretty late, so we decided, we shall take in a movie. It was odd. Because I didn't know what to do? Should I cuddle with him or still hold his hand or just sit were i normally sit. On the opposite side of the couch.

"Maybe we should call Niall. Make sure he's okay?" Zayn remarked coming closer to me with his phone in his hand. I nodded and grabbed the phone. I dialed his number fast and put to phone to speaker.

"Hello?" His voice I could barley hear.

"Niall? Buddy you okay?" Zayn questioned. Pulling the phone closer to him.

"Perfectly perfect, buddy. You know. My ex-girlfriend is pregnant with maybe my child and the love of my life just broke up with me, because she thinks I should be with the mother of my baby. But other than that. I'm perfect." He stated breathlessly.

"Niall we are so sorry." I said trying to sound supportive but honestly I'm just too happy to pretend to be sad.

"Nice try Liam. But i know your happy. So you going to tell me why?" Niall questioned. With a little giggle. But you could tell he was hurting in the inside.

"Well maybe we will tell you?" Zayn smirked.

"Why do you guys keep on says 'we'?"

"Because we are a 'we'!" Zayn yelled into the phone. I smiled the biggest smile ever. And kissed Zayn's cheek, with a little too much excitement.

"I'm so happy. that's awesome news." He said fighting back the tears.

I feel bad. The happiest day of my life, is the worst day for Niall. But Zayn is my love, and I'm not going to end this because of one person. Even if it's Niall.

"I love you" I whispered to Zayn. Hanging up on Niall.

"I love you more" Zayn giggled. Kissing me on the cheek.

"Always will."