Chapter 43

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Douma had forgotten about a very important thing. Perhaps he chose to forget it himself. Because none of it matters but you and your desire.

He had chosen to forget about that blue spider lily.

After the puppet show, you and Douma decided to head back before the sun rises. Once you had arrived in his castle, you had barely gotten to your bedchamber when you started kissing Douma. He returned the kiss whole-heartedly as he held you up and walked inside your bedchamber.

Both your masks fell on the floor as Douma carried you to your bed and placed you gently down.

He held the sash around your waist and slowly pulled it undone as you felt your kimono loosening up, much to your delight.

"I told you," he said, leaning back as he pulled the sash completely from your waist, letting it fall on the ground. "It doesn't matter what you wear, as long as you like it. Because I will just be taking it off you later on."

He moved to pull the sleeve of your kimono off your shoulder before he leaned down and kissed your shoulder blade. He licked the skin before sucking on it, leaving a mark. Then he moved up to your neck then down to your chest until his teeth grazed your hardened bud.

"Why are you more sensitive tonight, Y/n-chan?"

"I...I don't know..." you muttered, feeling your face heating up and your walls starting to get moist as you pulled your legs closer together.

"Now, now Y/n-chan," Douma said, parting your legs with his knee as he moved closer until you could feel the bulge in his pants pressing dangerously close to your entrance and you suppressed a whimper.

It didn't take long for you to feel like you're being ignited as you started to pull your kimono off yourself and Douma watched in amusement until you were completely bare under him.

Douma held your waist, his hand moving to your stomach, his touch sending electricity to your body until his hand cupped your breast. He groped it, played with it until he heard you moaning and Douma can feel himself starting to lose his restraints.

"Are you not..." you muttered, eyes traveling down. "...going to undress?"

"I was just going to stimulate you a bit, but," Douma trailed, taking off his clothes. "...you seem too stimulated to even stop. And it would be cruel of me not to give you what you want."

"I...want you..."

You held your arms up and wrapped them around his shoulders before Douma put his hand behind your back and yanked you up so you were straddling him before he started kissing you again. You had gotten so used to this kind of kiss that you no longer remember the last time he kissed you so roughly without a sliver of emotion.

Emotion, you thought, Douma doesn't have emotion. As far as you remember, he doesn't feel anything. Even when he was human, Douma is someone incapable of feeling emotions.

Yet the kiss he's giving you, the words he's spoken to you. Had he perhaps developed an emotion towards you?

You wanted to ask, but you couldn't speak because he's still kissing you and you gladly returned his kisses until it turned more heated, more in need.