Chapter 45

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After that incident at the Swordsmith Village, Oyakata-sama had passed away. He had given his last order to relocate the Swordsmith Village along with the mechanical battle doll. A new Oyakata-sama is now leading the Corps and days begin to pass without missing a single second.

After that incident, you had promised Douma not to think about getting the mechanical battle doll. The twelve Demon Hunter Shingetsu is enough for you, for now at least. Until you become stronger and climb up the ranks.

"Y/n-chan," Douma called when he entered your bedchamber. "Do you know what day it is today?"

"Is it a special day?" you asked and Douma nodded his head.

"It's your birthday!" he beamed, wrapping his arms around you as you fell down softly on the bed.

"Birthday?" You really don't get why Douma even bothers to celebrate your birthday even though it no longer matters now that you're a demon.

Or perhaps because he wanted to remember the times when you were young, still unaware of the darkness, the danger and everything else. When you would celebrate your birthdays with him and he would shower you with gifts and presents.

But now you thought, being with Douma is enough.

"Yes, it's my birthday." But you decided that it wouldn't be that bad to celebrate your birthdays with him for the rest of eternity. If that's what makes him happy. "So give me a birthday kiss as a present?"

"Oh, but I already have a birthday present waiting for you."

"But..." you muttered, looking down. "I want a kiss."

Douma held your chin before he brushed your lower lip with his thumb and you parted your lips. He leaned closer before kissing you. It started off slow and gentle and passionate. Until you continued to kiss him more and moved to straddle him, without breaking the kiss.

When you do finally lean back, your face is flushed, feeling him pressing on you as you straighten up.

"I think the present can wait," you said, leaning down on his chest. "But I don't think you can."

"I think you're right," he said, holding your rear before he started kissing you again. He groped your back and you can feel him growing under you. "Do you want to take the lead?"

"Are you giving me the reins?"

"It's your birthday," he said and you chuckled.

You started by taking his clothes off, leaving him bare underneath you. Then you took your clothes off as well, feeling the heat rising from your body. You held Douma's hand and lifted it up to your chest until he groped your breast and you moved your head back, letting out a sigh.

When you let go of his hand, Douma had moved his hand up to your neck before he pulled you down and started kissing you. In between kisses you heard him saying something.

"I..." he said, kissing you then leaning back.

"Want..." he kissed you again, moving his head to the side.