Chapter 19

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You don't know if you will ever get used to this feeling. You don't want to ever get used to it. The feeling of a different type of pleasure that's coursing through your body every time he thrust, the feeling of something tingling inside you like butterflies tickling your stomach, the feeling of your walls tightening around him as he penetrates you completely.

It drove you mad with euphoria to the point that you couldn't think of anything else but him rummaging your insides. While your hands gripped the sheet so tightly, you felt yourself going over the edge. That feeling of wanting to release overwhelmed you again and you let out a cry, opening your salivating mouth as you let out one name.

His name.

"Ah, Douma,"

With one last thrust you felt him hit your deepest corner and your walls clenched, pulling it out, you felt yourself releasing the pleasure that had built up inside you. And then you were panting, your bare chest heaving up and down.

Douma suddenly yanked you up and you found yourself being held in his arms, his hands on your back, palm as cold as ever yet for some reason his very way of holding you provided a different sort of comfort as you let the remnants of pleasure fade from your system.

"Remember what I told you, Y/n-chan," Douma started and you leaned back as he brushed your hair away from your face. "Come back before sunrise."

"I will," you said before Douma lay you down and pulled the sheet above you.

"That's a good doll."

You hummed, feeling the pleasure vanishing and in turn was the exhaustion as your eyelids felt heavier. You allowed yourself to succumb to a temporary sleep as Douma left your bedchamber and you fell into a dreamless slumber.

For the first time in so long, you were allowed to go out on your own. You had memorized your way and before long the Red Light District came into view.

But instead of relishing the luxurious pleasure district, you went to the far more secluded part, far less extravagant. The outskirts of Yoshiwara, the place where children were born from low-ranking courtesans, most were abandoned and some trying to survive on their own.

It didn't take you long to find the boy, in his hand he held a sickle and he looked grumpy with an almost permanent scowl on his face. You followed him, like a predator following its prey, your every step soundless like a slithering snake.

You noticed the boy scratching the back of his head, as if he could feel you trailing behind, only he couldn't tell for certain. He developed a keen sense, but not so much as to sense your very presence until you decided to speak.

"Hello there," you said and the boy visibly flinched in surprise before he spun around to face you.

It took him a fair few seconds to recognize you, with your beauty and distinctive appearance, it would take men a long time to forget what you look like.