Chapter 16

OMG! Aeldene IS BACK!!!

GUYS REMEMBER HIM? HE'S BAAAAAACK!!!!

AND ANI'S TALKING TO HIM!!!!

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOOOOOW???

WELL, I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU, SO FIND OUT YOURSELF!

____________________________________________________________

^Ani^

"So you're saying you'll give me it under a contract?" I asked.

"I guess that's what you can call it." Aeldene purred, juggling it in his hands. "You just need to give me something in return."

"So like giving you my baby? Like Rumpelstiltskin?"

The faery let out a light chuckle and grinned.

"Oh, my dear. I am completely different from Rumpelstiltskin. I'm so much worse."

I smiled back at him and leaned against the table.

"So, what do I have to give you?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Andrew*

"Oh god, it's spreading!" I gasped.

The red and purple around the punctures were moving down to her collar bone and blood still continued down.

"It hurts." Zita groaned.

With shaky hands, I wiped her neck and brushed her hair from her face. I was terrified.

"I-i'm gonna go get some help, all right? Hold this to your neck."

She let out a small nod and I knelt on the floor. I felt power surge through me and I let it soar over me. I felt the change of my body. My mouth grew out, my arms and legs grew shorter, hair spouted from my body. After a few seconds, i'd transformed into wolf form. My shirt was loose around my legs and my pants tighter against my waist. I raised my head to the sky and pictured Cross in my head.

"Wake up," I urged, gently pushing at his mind. "Wake up! I need your help!"

After a few minutes of trying to reach him,  I changed back. Then the bedroom door burst open and my brother and Lanny ran in. They both stared at Zita who was looking worse by the second. Zita's eyes were half closed and her arm was hanging limp on the side of the tub. She looked wasted and dead. Well, dead-er.

"Hey, don't fall asleep." I said, lightly slapping her face.

She shivered and took a long, deep breath.

"It hurts." she said again, pulling at my heart.

"It'll be alright, don't worry."

"How'd this happen?" Lanny said, rushing over to Zita and holding her hand.

"I-I don't really know. I just went crazy and bit her and I couldn't help it-"

"You bit her?!?"

"I-I d-don't know."

He gave me a furious glare and slapped me across the face.

"I despise you." he growled.

"I know," I said, looking back to Zita. "I do too."

"Stop fighting." Zita croaked, sitting up and gripping the towel on her neck. "It's annoying."

"What happening to you?" Lanny gasped.