querencia

(n.) a place from which one's strength is drawn, where one feels at home; the place you are your most authentic self.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈✧༺ ♥༻∞

Midnight Series #1 : Querencia
Midnight Series #2
Midnight Series #3

✧༺♥༻∞

As a lazy author this story is unedited and be aware of my typographical and grammatical mistakes. I am a young author who's still learning from her mistakes. If you are expecting a perfect story, you can't find it here. This user can accept criticism.

The photo of the cover of this book is not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.

Disclaimer:
All right reserve. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whosoever without permission from the author.This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or use fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actually person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidence.

Copyright © 2023 by hascchiea.

✧༺♥༻∞

Welcome to the first installment of Midnight Series, love. This story contains a lot of self-harm, suicide ideation, sensitive words, and topic that might triggered you.

Plus, beware with me since I am not so good, because I am an aspiring writer. Just so you know that this story is unedited, a lot loopholes, lack of research, flawed characters, and predictable plot twist. You can always skip my story if you don't like that kind of story. :)

That's all and happy reading, love!

my success is your success,
in all sincerity, ski

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈✧༺ ♥༻∞