•°. a note *࿐

——

HOLA, babi ko 🥹🫶🏻

you've made it here. thank you for reading the roller coaster journey of our maxeus and harmony! i know this story still has a lot of loopholes and need a room for improvement, and as the time goes by i am willing to learn and improve my writing skills!

you guys don't know how happy and grateful i was to have you all. i've actually written this story a year ago 6/23/23 i just finished 10 chapters and then i lost my interest in writing it. while writing these for the past few weeks, i cannot deny that i've lost my interest sometimes, there are still times that i just wanna dropped all my stories and don't wanna continue writing them. :( :(

but of course, si ski na 'to, nilabanan ko lahat nang 'yon and just took my time writing everything.

and voila! this is the story now. this may be not perfect and a book you guys expected, but i've leaned a lot while writing this.

thank you for giving this a try. that's a big achievement for me and for you as well. imagine? you're done writing the first story i've written so far. i hope you at least love this first installment of midnight series!

please, just like harmony who has her siblings, friends, & maxeus through her ups and downs, through sick and health, through everything she went through—remember that i love you and you have me in this world. feel free to message me if you feel like no one's there for you to listen. nandito ako handang makinig sa lahat ng iyong problema. 'wag kalilimutan ang sarili, oki? if you feel the need to be kind to others, do not forget you are one of them too. laban lang!

ayaw ko na pong pahabain and patagalin pa 'to! thank you again so much for being a part of their journey. to more books with you, everyone! mahal ko kayo! 🤍 kitakits sa story ni ela. 🫶🏻

my success is your success
in all sincerity,
ski <3

——