Chapter 20

Vanessa

I hear the front door slam and I make a slight jump at the sound. Turning around I see Mateo walk in with his black hair disheveled and his sleeves to his white button down rolled up. He throws his jacket on to one of the barstools. Walking right over to me he grabs my face and places a desperate kiss on my lips.

"Well, hello to you." I say softly.

"Hey." He responds smiling down at me.

"How was Gino's?"

"It was alright, but I don't want to talk about your brother right now."

Before I can respond he moves his hands to my hips and grips them, turning me against the counter. He lifts me up so I am sitting on the edge of the white marble counters.

"This dress is killing me." He says, about my dark green sun dress that I decided to wear since it was a surprisingly warm day out. I let out a yelp when he pulls my dress up and the back of my thighs hit the cool counter. Wrapping my hands around his neck while he puts his body between my thighs and starts kissing along my neck and shoulders. Pulling down the thin straps of my dress off my shoulders, he rubs my breasts through my dress and I can feel my nipples hardening into stiff points.

Pulling down on my dress my tits spill out and he takes one nipple in his mouth while massaging the other with his hand. I move my hands behind me to arch my back and enjoy the pleasure even more. He lifts up looking at me, his eyes are filled with desire and something else I can't quite pinpoint. He pulls in one swift motion my panties and throws them on the floor. Unbuckling his belt, he pulls out his cock and slams right inside of me. Thrusting in and out and I moan his name in pleasure.

His stare into my eyes reminds me how much I have fallen for this man who sometimes feels so closed off from me but at times likes this feels so open. The look he gives me is one of love and longing not wanting this to end. The intimacy we've shared besides sex these last few weeks has been a new thing I haven't been use to. We shared more time watching tv and talking than sex, the sex is amazing don't get me wrong but the way I feel when I got home from work always made it so much better. He makes me breakfast every morning after a shift and he bought me tickets for the Jazz, game when they come to town next week.

Breaking me from my trance of pleasure. He whispers "I really do love this dress on you."

I giggle. "You do huh?"

"God, yes." His thrusts into me continue more rapid until I can feel us both hitting our climax and coming together at the same time. He pulls out of me and grabs a wash cloth from one of the kitchen drawers to clean us up. After taking it from his hands I wipe myself down and hop off the counter.

"Even though that was very sexy and hot, fucking on the counter. Something clearly happened at Gino's didn't it?"

"Yeah something did but I don't want to talk about it yet."

"Yet? Mateo what is going on?"

"I just don't want you to be mad at me for something I can't control."

"This has something to do with that deal, doesn't it?"

"Yes." He whispers, as he walks right in front of me and back against the counter. Looking down at me he presses a soft kiss on my forehead. "It's not something I want to do but someone has to, as the attorney its easier if I go."

"Go where?" I softly say wrapping my hands around his waist.

"Italy."

"Italy? Seriously? I thought you were kidding yesterday when you said someone would have to go." I sighed. "And I wasn't expecting it to be you." I drop my hands from his waist, I don't know why I feel upset he told me as soon as he knew but I don't want him to go away yet.