21.AFTER A LONG TIME

tw;

//mention of suicide

//little smut

//blowjob

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"APO!"

Bible's scream reached Po before his feet could,the bouquet of white carnations along with the box of Ferrero Rocher falls down his hands as he rushes towards Apo to grab the peice of dish that had already formed a small slit on his wrist he was shaking and trembling - crying and hiccuping;he was an Apo Bible had never really seen before not at all in the seven years they were together,not even when his mother died, he stood strong like a stiff pillar for his brother he shouldered his responsibilities rather than grieving just what in hell might have happened that made him vulnerable like that.

Bible snatches away the dish piece and throws it away from to a distance when he cupped Apo's face wiping his tears off his cheeks - "What are you doing?"he asks and Apo just shakes his head seeing Bible at such a dark moment was worse - he was overwhelmed and guilty both.

Overwhelmed because despite the distance of three months and the mere contact Bible was still here,his eyes never changed love in them like always,he was here again at his darkest to support him to hold him to love him.

Guilty because he wasn't worth of any he was just pathetic - he had cheated on him fucked a man at his back.He shouldn't be receiving all of this,yes whatever Mile did to him he might deserve that for toying with this man's love.

While Bible was just perplexed seeing blood flowing from the other's wrist as the slit was throbbing visibly - Apo just continued to weep he kept on crying mumbling something Bible couldn't exactly understand but right now it was more important to nurse him;he needed a doctor more than pile of questions.

"Let's go to the doctor.."

Bible says wrapping a hand around Po's shoulder directing him to go with him but Apo just won't budge from his place his heart was thumping hard,his wrist was aching his throat was dry but he just shook his head in denial,"I won't go!No - let me die.I deserve it.I am sorry!"

Let me die and I am sorry were pouring out of his mouth every second when Bible has somehow managed to drag him upstairs dressing his wound Po kept on weeping,he didn't wanted Bible to do this to him it was like hurting him even more - he betrayed his trust toyed with his love;there is no way he was any different from Mile;he was equally bad.Just equally or even more - definitely!

After Bible has dressed his wound he puts Apo's hand on the blanket he has put him in - the boy just stared down at his wrists didn't even dared to look up to see Bible.He was sad upset guilty or whatever he wants to just jump off the window but that won't help either he might just be able to break off a limb after that but death won't come by that.

"What's wrong Po?"

Bible asks softly cupping the tender boy's face in his hands making him look at him now,he knew Apo was hiding something from him - there was something he should know but he doesn't knows.Apo was looking into Bible's eyes when tears rush down his eyes - he just throws his head into the male's chest and cries even harder soaking Bible's shirt with tears leaving a dark patch over there.

Bible just clasped his arms tightly around Po's trembling and shaking body , he rubbed his back with his palm gently drawing gentle circles with his thumb over his back and palnts a small kiss into his sweat soaked damp hair - he wasn't disgusted he was rather worried.He whispers just an it's okay and it will be alright all the while Apo clenched onto him like a koala but he doesn't mind he just stays there.