29.NIGHTMARE

Apo pov~

My head it hurts I feel dizzy and my head is heavy,my eyelids are burning and I don't know where I am or what I am doing it seems like walking a path I don't know where it will take me to - the last thing I remember is mine and Bible's clash he left,I asked him to leave to get out of my life.

My eyes are close and I could only see darkness under my lids until I felt a sting against my cheek and a familiar touch over it,warm tender fingers grazing  against it - I flickered my eyes trying to open them adjusting against the bright light that was coming from the lamp near the bed I was lying on the comforter covering me was really warm and soft my eyes fell upon the recognisable figure hovering over me,his face was so close to  mine that I almost flinched and my sudden action diverted his attention from my bruised cheek to meet my eyes.

"Stay still,let me do this."

I have never heard Mile talk so politely and warmly his tone had an exceptional sweetness and tenderness but his face and eyes were stern - I swear to god if he fights with me for leaving him unattended I am going to snap his neck for sure.

He carefully applied the aid plaster over my cheek and tore one more applying it cautiously while I lied there under him only looking in his careful stern eyes,he seemed different than usual his touch was warm and light and his eyes were communicating.

I felt a grip on my foot and glanced over when Mile got off and saw a gauze wrapped on my foot and the medical aid kept on the bedside table - did he just nursed me?I am just too surprised by this I vaguely remember him calling me but I didn't knew he would come and nurse me like this.

He sat on the stool that was kept near the bed and started to wrap the medical kit,I wanted to get up I pushed myself up on my elbows and his arms immediately swung from the table to my arms to help me get seated,his fingers brushed against my bruised arms and I immediately hissed under my breath but judging from his frown and how his gaze roamed on my arms witnessing the nail bruises - he didn't said anything but just applied some cream over them and went to set the pillow against the wall that's when his expression changed his eyes went wide and washed with worry.

"Nat,are you hurt somewhere else?"

He said his tone was laced with worry and I immediately glanced at the pillow there was a small blood stain and I immediately grabbed my head and my hand came out stained,,

"Shia!Nattawin.Wait I will call the doctor.."

"It's okay Mile.I am fine"

"Fine my butt - you are bleeding for god's sake"

His comfort actually scares me like why would he be so worried - someone like me he just uses for pleasure shouldn't effect his mind like this..right?Then why is he being like this?

The doctor came and dressed my wound giving me some medications and checking my other wounds as well but all this time Mile stood in the doorway leaning against it with his arms crossed against his chest and eyes directly locked with mine I couldn't look away either.

"I have given him a paracetamol and mineral salts, and have given him a pain killer and a sedative it will help him sleep better,tomorrow I will come again for the dressing."

"No need,I will do that.Thank you!"

The doctor nodded embarrassed and left before telling me a get well soon.

"Did he do this to you?"

I was very well aware as for whom was he using that pronoun but I can't tell him the truth judging from his tone and his anger I am afraid he will do something to Bible,I am not worried for him I am just scared from what Mile might do.