A/N

I'm American so I prob won't get everything right but plz don't attack me lol. Anyways some background that'll prob be helpful is that reader is a professional actress, has done 5 Broadway and 2 west end shows (Bway: Annie, Les Mis, Matilda, Anastasia *briefly* & cursed child. West End; Matilda & Cursed Child) and as Covid is on the down low she is now getting into film because in professional theater child actors hit what is considered the dead zone when they are abt 13 and 5 feet tall (or taller, tho they won't cast kids who are taller then abt 4'9"). Anyways reader is now becoming a movie star after Covid is like basically over. So she has acted in the first season of a show '19 Years Later: A Potter Story' which is basically like my book 'The Americans At Higwarts' or whatever it's called (i couldn't think of anything lol) and met a girl named Marie (who had played Rose, reader played Nat (mind u I'm rewriting that Americans in Hogwarts story so once that's published this will prob make more sense if u read that) anyways Nat is American meaning the reader is initially from the US lol) Anyways this is becoming too much and prob way to boring so if you got this far you deserve a cookie. Anyways imma end it there and hopefully no details will be missing. If you have any questions while reading just comment then and I'll try to respond to them lol. Now let's get into it!

Edit: Before we begin, I don't wanna read that all again but basically the reader is gonna be a character in an upcoming MCU movie. Mind you this is made up so it prob won't be accurate to the actual plots but whatever. She is playing Rebecca Barnes, imma try to make this make sense in the story cuz I have a way of explaining it but I dont want the entire story being dedicated to that lol. Also, for the sake of the story none of the current strikes going on (WGA, and at the time of writing this a possible SAG-AFTRA strike) will not be happening because that would be too much to write, I stand with the striking members tho and hopefully they will get the money they deserve for bringing us amazing content for literally years! Anyways, now let's get into it!

Final edit: sorry it's a lot but if you haven't already caught it, this is heavily fictional and prob won't make any sense but this is wattpad so just go with it.

FINAL Final Edit: Though most of the pics are gonna be of me (cuz I have a lot of those) a few may be from Pinterest, so if your reading this and stumble across a pic of you that you would want me to remove/change please lmk cuz I know sometimes ppl may not want their pics in a fanfic and that's perfectly ok just lmk. I haven't had any issues in the past I'm just making this clear in case anyone does want me to change the pics or smth. Now here's to starting the story FINALLY 🥂

FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER COMING JULY 4, 2023 🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸

NEW CHAPTERS EVERY TUESDAY!!