Chapter 18 - Secret Filming

Y/N's POV

It was 4 am, and I was on set. Sitting next to Seb as we waiting for the car to arrive. I'm guessing they didn't want us to get ourselves to the location in case we were like followed or something.

When a car arrived, we got in and found out it would be a little while until we got to set. We both ended up going back to sleep while we were taken to the other filming place.

*Time Skip To Later*

They served breakfast which was nice, and then I went back to my trailer to learn what I could of the scenes, so I could at least know what to do.

During this time, I also did a short and quick FaceTime with James. Since this place was secret I knew I couldn't leave the trailer on FaceTime like I usually did, but that's ok.

We talked about random things like life and such. He told me how his summer had been going, obviously mine being on set, there wasn't more to it.

He then told me that he'd be leaving to head up to Balmoral Castle, in Scotland. So we planned to hang out that weekend, as it will most likely be my last time seeing him in person.

At least for a while.

But we promised to try and FaceTime or at least text as often as possible.

Once we hung up, I grabbed my script and phone, then headed off to wardrobe. They handed me a few different costumes to try on, before finding the few that worked. My first look was a 1940's school style outfit, which was actually so cute.

 My first look was a 1940's school style outfit, which was actually so cute

*Imagine something like this, you can choose something else if you want*

In hair and makeup we did some easy hair, which matched the scene though. And then I sat and waited to be called for filming.

The scene before my first one involved a few younger actors, who were pretending to be Rebecca & James (or Becca and Bucky) when their parents died. Though the scene was sad, young Rebecca's outfit was adorable.

 Though the scene was sad, young Rebecca's outfit was adorable

*Something like this for young Rebecca*

And then it was time for my first scene, which takes place a little while after. Basically the siblings have been separated, but in New York one day, Bucky sees Rebecca.