Chapter 8 - Sitter?

A/N: I'm going to warn you all in advanced, the time line is not really gonna be accurate at all but for the sake of the story please just go with it. Also, I support the Sag-Aftra strike however I have this book planned out in my head and idk how to change it to fit the strike so imagine this being in a perfect world where strikes don't happen and the time line is what I need it to be. Also, imagine James does more royal engagement stuff for this book, this will be important for later. Anyways Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

It is 5pm (17:00 pm) and I am in the car, heading back to the hotel they have us up in for filming. The beds were comfortable, though overtime I've kind of felt more home sick. Like I miss it back home with my friends but I also love the UK so it's very difficult.

I starred out the window, thinking about me and James. Even though we hadn't seen each other in a few weeks, we still managed to text almost every hour of the day. Excluding when I was on set and he was doing family stuff. But we made it all work. Over the time, my feelings had gone from small to huge, like bigger than some of the burgers in the US, which those things are huge. Realistically, I don't think it would work out because James is basically a Prince, (even though he also isn't because he doesn't have the title he is still a royal), and I'm an actress, and last time that happened it didn't work out too well. Though I am much different than that woman, I doubt they would even make that risk. But one can be a little delulu and dream of a world that's not reality.

I got cut out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing, looking down at the caller id, I saw it was my Uncle Fred. Wow, how dare he rudely interrupt me like that. I still answered though because he is my favorite uncle, being my fathers brother and we rarely see each other anymore. He also isn't one to do phone calls, so it's probably important.

"Hey Uncle Fred, what's up?" I ask, somewhat concerned but also not because of it was bad important he probably wouldn't be calling his 15 year old niece, but what do I know?

"Hey, so you know how I asked you to make that Pinterest board for me and Kayla's wedding, with Kayla's friend Eugenie?" He asks, and I instantly knew what he was talking about. So prior to me coming to London for shooting, my Uncle proposed to his girlfriend of about 6 years, Kayla, who I consider my Aunt even though it isn't technically official yet. Kayla is British, so she obviously has British friends. Well, since they wanted me to get involved in the wedding and I'm too old to be a flower girl so I was asked to make a Pinterest board of design ideas for Kayla to look at, with the help of one of Kayla's best friends from her childhood, Eugenie. We called and talked on the phone a little and ultimately made what I'd consider to be the best Pinterest board of all time. We haven't really talked since but we also haven't had a reason to.

"Yeah, why?" I ask, confused because I don't even know the Eugenie lady outside of the Pinterest board.

"Well basically, Eugenie has a cousin who has three kids, two of them are going off to watch the Wimbledon Games while the third is too young. Anyways, they were looking for a babysitter to watch the youngest during the day, since he is a bit of a crazier one and Eugenie suggested you, so if your not busy during the next few days would you be up to doing that?" He asks.

"Sure, maybe it'll be fun," I say, I hadn't made any plans with my friends to do anything and they are probably busy with auditions and whatever anyways. Plus, I had a few days off from filming because of scheduling so I was free anyways, and it was some extra money so it works.

*Time Skip To Later*

After I arrived at this castle, Kensington Palace, and after a quick security check, I was brought to like an apartment place. I met Prince William and his wife Princess Catherine, who are really nice.

Catherine gave me a quick run down of the schedule for the youngest child, Louis', day. She told me where everything was in the house place so I wouldn't be confused.

Before leaving to head off to the games I was told someone would be coming a little later, a family member who is about my age, and Louis would know who it is. They then left, and I started to play games with Louis.

A little while later he asked me for the most iconic of children foods, Dinosaur Nuggies and Mac & Cheese.

I put the water on the stove to let it heat up, and asked Louis how many nuggets he would want, I also added a few extra for me.

As I added the macaroni to the now boiling pot of water, there was a knock on the front door. Louis ran to the door, while yelling "I'll get it!"

Wanting to see who it was, I followed him and when Louis opened the door I saw...