CHAPTER 4- Introductions

Y/N's POV

In the car, the seating went as follows;

Louise was going to tag along but she instead decided to do something else

Louise was going to tag along but she instead decided to do something else. But from the few minutes i got to talk to her during, she seemed really cool.

For part of the car ride, me and James mostly sat in silence. I scrolled through my phone for a bit, unsure of what to do. Since this was our first time meeting, we didn't really know what to talk about or even say. Meanwhile, Marie & Thomas talked about lord only knows what.

Eventually, James turned to me and said, "We haven't formally introduced, so um Hi I'm James!"

"Hi, I'm Y/N" I say, smiling back at him.

We awkwardly shake hands when he says "So, tell me about yourself."

"What would you like to know?" I ask, unsure of what he would want to know about me.

"Anything honestly, I'd like to get to know the girl who I'm going to be spending basically the entire night with." He says sweetly.

"We'll, based on my accent you can probably tell I'm from the US, I am a professional actress which is how me and Marie met, I only more recently started film, prior to that I did theatre." I say, not sure of what else to say.

"That's cool, what shows where you in?" He asks, seeming way more interested in this than anyone I'd ever talked to before.

"I did Annie, Les Mis, Matilda, briefly Anastasia and Cursed Child on Broadway while also briefly being in Matilda and Cursed Child on the West End." I say, feeling the atmosphere becoming less tense as time goes on.

"So, what about you?" I ask, wanting to know more about him.

"What about me?" He says, seeming a little oblivious.

"Tell me about yourself." I say then lightly smile about him.

He tells me about himself and his life and we converse about different topics before we finally arrive at the school, where the dance is being held.

We get out of the car, take a group selfie then walk into the building. Here goes nothing.