CHAPTER 6 - Home

Y/N's POV

We searched the areas of the school we could to try and find Marie and Thomas, but with no luck.

Eventually we went outside to sit on the stairs that lead up to the school's entrance. While we sat and talked a little, I texted Marie.

TO: MARIE🤪🩷
Y/N💥- Hey, where did you and Thomas go?
MARIE🤪🩷- Omg I forgot to tell you, me and Thomas left early because we were bored, sorry we left you there but you seemed to be having a lot of fun. Do u need us to come and get u two?
Y/N💥- No it's fine, we'll figure something out.

I then turned off my phone and turned to James, "So they left, who knows how long ago, anyways we now need to find our own way home."

"Ok, let me see if Louise can pick us up." He says, pulling out his phone.

After a few minutes, he told me Louise would be coming to pick us up, and she was only a few minutes away.

We talked for a while before she finally pulled up and jokingly said, "Get in losers, or should I say lovebirds?"

James rolled his eyes then lead me to the car. He opened the door for me, which was so sweet, and then we both got into the backseat before he closed the door.

The car ride home was spent with us mainly talking about the dance, along with Louise making some jokes about love and stuff.

Once we pulled up to Marie's house, I thanked Louise for the ride before getting out and walking to the front door.

As I turned to wave goodbye to them, I realized James was running up the stairs to see me.

"Hey, I just wanted to say, I had a lot of fun tonight" he says, a bit out of breath.

"Me too, I hope we get to see each other more," I say, smiling at him.

"Me too, would you mind giving me your number so we could talk more and maybe plan things besides the hangouts this weekend?" He says, looking a little nervous.

"Sure," I say, then putting my number in his phone.

"Here you go," I say handing him his phone back, then giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He pulls me into a hug, and I hugged back.

We both turned to go out separate ways, as I was about to close the door he yells to me, "See you tomorrow Y/N!"

"You too!" I yell back, then close the door.

Blushing madly, I turned to have my back to the door. But I was then greeted by Marie.

With a site that could only be described as a mother ready to make fun of her child. I could tell this would be something.