CHAPTER 2: Dresses

Y/N's POV

*Time Skip To After The Party*

During the dinner party, I talked to Flo and Hailee about the dance on Friday and what Marie had said to me. So we planned to go dress shopping tomorrow to get the perfect dress. After that got settled, we just hung out and the cast took a bunch of different pics together and overall had a fun time.

I was mostly hanging out with Lexi, who plays Morgan Stark, and her mom, Jessica, as the rest of the cast was adults and they got a bit drunk and had fun. But me and Lexi got to know each other well and did quite a few tiktoks together.

As the night came to a close everyone started to leave. Lexi left a bit earlier then me because she's only 11 and her mom said she had to get up early, which sucked but at least we'd be able to hang out more on set and also just text in general because I got her phone number.

Anyways, once Flo and Hailee were ready, we headed out and went to Flos house, as she lived not too far from the restaurant place.

Me & Hailee had both packed a small bag earlier to bring with us, mine being a bit bigger because I wouldn't be getting back to the hotel until Sunday and it was currently Wednesday.

At Flo's place, Hailee took a guest bedroom and I took the couch because there wasn't two guest rooms. The couch was shockingly comfortable though, more comfortable than Sebastian's, and I slept quite well.

*Early The Next Morning*

We woke up relatively early because we wanted to get the shopping out of the way before doing actual fun things. Of course it was a it torturous because it was earlier then normal and I'm still adjusting a little to the new time zone but it wasn't as bad as days prior.

Anyways we stopped at Starbucks for a quick breakfast and coffee grab before heading off to the shop.

At the shop, we searched through tons of dresses, there were so many options. In the mean time we conversed about random stuff.

"So Y/N, who's the lucky guy?" Hailee suddenly asked me.

I stopped for a second, then realized I had forgotten to ask who he was. I quickly grabbed out my phone to text Marie to ask who he was. Flo laughed a little while Hailee jokingly rolled her eyes before they got back to searching. Meanwhile I texted Marie...

TO: MARIE🤪🩷

Y/N💥- Hey, so I just realized I never asked this but who is the guy you want me to go to that dance with

MARIE🤪🩷- That's a surprise, but what I will say is he is cute. Def ur type

Y/N💥- 🙄 Omg just tell me 🥺

MARIE🤪🩷- You will find out soon enough🩷

I then told Hailee and Flo that she wasn't telling me, Flo joked that he could be fictional but I doubted that because if Marie was playing a prank on me like this, there would have been more too it.

We searched for a little while longer, and I kept trying on dresses until we found the most perfect dress...

(Pictured here, that's me in my dress from my homecoming back in the fall, if it's not ur style imagine it being something else that's blue)

We decided on the dress almost instantly, so I sent a picture of me in it off to Marie (and she loved it). We finally purchased it and were able to leave the store.

The rest of the day was full of fun adventures with Flo.

We went into a wooded area she said she had liked to explore when she was little, walked past her old school, and tried food from one of her favorite restaurants. Overall it was a fun day.

A/N - July 11, 2023;

HUGE THING;

For this story publish schedule will be now not only Tuesday but also FRIDAY!

This is because I feel like having to wait a week is too much and especially because there isn't a lot of fanfics abt James <3