CHAPTER 1: Arrival

Y/N's POV

We finally arrived in London, having flown from LAX, to a layover in NYC at JFK to finally getting to Heathrow Airport. The journey couldn't have been more exhausting.

I was sat next to Sebastian and Anthony, as I am going to be playing Rebecca Barnes.

In the film, Rebecca is presumed dead, but it turns out HYDRA had secretly given her memories to an older woman they kidnapped to make it seem like Becca is dead and to over all hurt Bucky again. But in reality, she had her memories from the 40's removed, and after the age of 12 was frozen until the recent times when she was unfrozen and is now 15, with fake memories of her life, living under the name Kayla Johnson, an American who moved to London for her dads 'work' (in reality he was being chased by former SHIELD agents, now called SWORD, and he is a new high up leader for HYDRA). She lived there until eventually the memories got back to her when she remet Bucky. She became an Avenger in a way, having training in fighting due to her father, obviously. Anyways, I'm the final battle of the movie she is supposed to actually die, but according to Kevin Feige and some other people said that it won't be the true end to Rebecca, but who knows.

Anyways, we got off the flight and headed out to baggage claim. As we stood around the baggage claim, we were almost instantly surrounded by an influx of paparazzi who were taking loads of pictures. It's nothing new to me though, as after filming 19 Years Later, season 1, me and my friends in the cast were basically launched straight into stardom.

Of course, it came with the plus side of being able to get more roles, which is how I got the role of Becca Barnes, but it also sucks when it comes to paparazzi and having basically no privacy.

Anyways, I grabbed my bag (with the help of Seb tho because it was really heavy) then headed off to the rental cars.

Marvel rented cars for the cast to get from the airport to the hotel. Mainly for safety but also because they knew we'd be tired from the last few travel days.

I got into a car with Seb, Mackie, and Lizzie. We would have had Tom (Holland) but Seb & Mackie wouldn't have that. But it lucks out  because Lizzie is really cool.

The short ride was fun, and once we got to the airport, we were ushered right up to our rooms by security, again due to annoying paparazzi.

I was going to be rooming with Sebastian, as they wanted us to become closer since our characters are siblings. He's already basically become my father figure in a way because neither of my parents were able to come out here due to their jobs, so Seb was counting as my adult supervision person because I needed one due to child labour laws.

Anyways, due to the heavy amount of travel, we all got a few days off. I had the entire week off because they had clips with the other cast members (the actual adults) to film, so they only had 2-3 days off depending on the person. Seb , Mackie, Lizzie, Flo & Hailee had off for different days with me.

For the first two days it was gonna be me, Seb and Mackie. We were gonna do some sight seeing around London because it's been a while and it's always good to do something fun.

On the third day, the entire (leading) cast was having a dinner that night, planned by Marvel. During the day though, Me, Seb & Lizzie are gonna do a tour of Buckingham Palace.

On the fourth and fifth days, Me, Flo and Hailee are gonna go to Florence's parents house in Oxford and we are gonna do a few things there, specifically things Flo has been sharing with me and Hailee that we should do.

Then, on the night of the fifth day to the seventh day I'm going to my friend Marie's house. She played Rose in 19 Years Later, who was my characters BFF, causing us to become BFFs in real life. We were gonna hang with Thomas, her boyfriend, who had also played Lorcan Scamander in 19 Years Later, and some other friends of theirs from school and also some cast members from 19 Years Later as it's been a few months since we've all seen each other.

Overall it's supposed to be a really fun week before I have to get serious and back in the set vibe.

*Time Skip To The Third Day*

Me, Lizzie and Seb all walked out of the Palace, laughing about an inside joke we had come up with at one point. A security person met us outside and helped us get to the rental car without issues from the paparazzi or anything.

We were a few feet away from the car when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to see that Marie was calling me, which was odd.

We aren't the type of people who generally call each other, it's generally just a text so this must be important.

As we got into the car, Lizzie went in first, then me and then Seb. As I got into the car I answered the phone, and held it between my head and shoulder as I buckled my seat belt.

"Finally you answered, you need to get better at answering the phone" She said basically as soon as I answered the phone.

"Well I'm sorry but I'm not one for calling. And geez nice to talk to you too" I respond back a bit sassy, or as my mother would say 'with an attitude'.

"First of all, drop the attitude Y/N , second of all I need you to do something" she says, the second part a bit more serious.

"Ok, well what is it?" I ask, wanting to know what's going on.

"So on Friday my school is having a dance, me and Thomas were gonna skip it to hang out with you even tho we bought tickets, anyways one of Thomas' friends had initially had a date to the dance but she decided last minute to go with another guy leaving him stranded. So we were wondering if you would want to go to the dance with him, you wouldn't have to hang out with him the entire night but he's gonna be one of the boys who hangs out with us on Saturday and Sunday so I think it would be good for you two to get to know each other at least." She says.

I realize that Friday is the fifth night, so it makes sense. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, my brain malfunctions and I'm frozen in thought.

Luckily Lizzie was close enough to hear the conversation (also because of the phone volume) so she taps me and mouths to me 'you should do it'. I shake my head in a yes motion to say 'ok' before turning back to the phone.

"Yeah, that sounds good. What color dress should I try to find." I ask, wanting to make sure everything works with whatever the guy is wearing.

"Whatever dress you have with you will work, it is a semi formal so try not to do any long dresses, more of a knee length dress. Send me a pic of whatever you have and we'll put something for him together because he has a lot of options" she responds.

"Ok, I'll let you know what I find, anyways I gotta go, talk to you soon?" I say, as we approach the hotel.

"Ok, can't wait to see you in two days!" She says happily.

We wrap up the phone call. Then head inside to get ready for tonight's dinner party, now with an added bit of stress on my shoulders.