Chapter 7 - Hangout

Y/N's POV

We woke up rather early, a little too early for my liking but that's probably also because we were out late the night before.

We both ate some breakfast then got ready for the day.

(That's Y/N's fit, it that's not ur vibe imagine something else)

Once we were ready, Marie said we had to wait for Thomas to get back from lord only knows where (I stopped paying attention after she said Thomas' name).

A good half hour later, which was spent scrolling through tiktok which consisted of a lot of crazy Reddit stories, we finally heard the front door opened.

Marie got up off the couch and ran to the front door to hug Thomas, acting once again as if they hadn't seen each other in years when it was only a few hours.

Behind him I noticed a familiar face, it was James. He waved at me, and I waved back, smiling and trying not to blush.

However, it got a bit harder to hide when he motioned for me to walk over to him. When I did so, he pulled me into a hug, so I hugged back.

I've gotta say, the hug was probably one of the best I've ever gotten. We just kind of stayed in that position until we got rudely interrupted by Thomas coughing.

We have them their moment, why can't we get ours?

Anyways, we sat around for a little bit, because turns out Marie had not made a plan of what we were gonna do today. So while her and Thomas tried to find stuff to do, I scrolled through my phone and honestly I'm not sure what James did during that time.

Eventually though, he must've gotten bored of whatever because he sat next to me.  After a little more time where he watched tiktok over my shoulder, I put the phone between us. Holding it up and leaning into him, so he could watch it with me. He put his left arm around me and pulled me closer. So we snuggled together for a little bit, while also scrolling through tiktok.

I'm guessing at one point while we were on our phones, the other two knuckle heads got side tracked and started scrolling through like tiktok or smth. So Thomas stood up and said he was bored, so we decided to go one a walk.

We walked for a little while, past homes and stuff until we got to a park. Even though most of it was smaller stuff designed for little kids, we decided why not and decided to play around.

After a while of mainly climbing up and sliding down the slides, we sat on the swings for a little before deciding to walk back.

When we got back, we ate a late lunch and then decided to turn on a movie. We selected The Breakfast Club because me  and Marie love that movie, while Thomas and James have not seen it.

Once the movie ended, it was getting dark out. We decided to all sleep over together because Marie wanted Thomas to stay and I didn't want to be stuck as a third wheel. Plus it was late and tomorrow is my last day before getting back to business on the movie.

So we laid out 4 sleeping bags on the floor, with pillows and such so we could all be in the same room. The order of the bags was Thomas, Marie, Me and then James.

Louise dropped off a bag for James, where I briefly got to talk to her, before she left and then I went to talk to James.

I sat on my bean bag chair and we just talked a bit about the day, recounting some funny moments. Eventually though, it was really late and we decided to settle in and try to sleep.

I laid in my bean bag, silently rolling around, finding it difficult to get comfortable. Eventually I just laid flat on my back and stared at the ceiling, hoping to fall asleep. Not too much later, I heard a cough from next to me.

"Y/N, you awake?" It was James.

"Yeah, and I'm gonna assume you are too," I say.

"Nah, I'm sleep talking. Just joking, are you ok?" He asked, whispering, as to not wake the others.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just not the most comfortable right now," I say, in a whisper.

"I get that, do you want to come closer to me?" He asks.

"Oh uh, yeah sure," I say, before moving into him.

I placed my head on his chest and he wrapped an arm around me, resting his hand on my lower back. We stayed that way until we both eventually fell asleep, very peacefully.