Chapter 17 - Pranks (Pt. 2) & A Question...

Y/N's POV

After a long few hours of filming. Mainly because we had to refilm, retake, and even move things around. It took a while to get things just right. But we got there.

There was also a lot of fun little laughs along the way. It was a lot of fun, but also exhausting.

I walked back to my trailer, took off my makeup and hung up the costume I had been wearing. It wasn't anything to spectacular, as they did the ending first so we wouldn't be sitting in the super hero costumes for ages.

My makeup also wasn't a lot today as there was not fight scenes or anything, but luckily it seems I may have tomorrow off as nothing is in the schedule for anyone.

I put the script from today back on the table, I had the full script of the movie (probably with some added and fake scenes as well because of people like Tom and Mark, but that's whatever). I grabbed my bag, which was a Loungefly backpack. It was a smaller one but still had a lot of space.

I also grabbed my water bottle, put my jacket on, then left my trailer for the night. Shutting out the lights before leaving because it wouldn't be needed at night obviously.

As I left my trailer, I heard a scream coming from the direction of Lizzie's trailer. Not knowing what was going on, I ran in that direction.

As soon as I got over there, I saw Lizzie covered in confetti. Uh oh. Jeremy was laughing a lot, but I quickly ran. I did not want to get the wrath of an angry Lizzie.

As I was running, I got pulled into a building, where they took me down a hallway and into a small meeting room.

In the room, there was a table where some man was sat, along with Sebastian. The man who had dragged me down the hallway  sat next to the other stranger, and I sat next to Seb.

I quickly realized it was the Russo Brothers, so that made me feel a little better at least.

"So, you two may be confused as to why we brought you to this little secret area," Anthony starts.

"Anyways, so on the filming schedule you may have seen that tomorrow was shown as blank, meaning there was no filming. Well, that's a lie," continues Joe, seeming to want to make this quick.

"We need you two to be here, early tomorrow, we are then going to transport you two to a secret other location where we are going to film a few scenes with some secret other people," Anthony says, as Joe gets out two piles of paper.

We are handed the papers, then Joe says, "Here is the information we can give you, along with the scripts for tomorrow. Sorry if you had any plans, but we couldn't put this one there without someone wanting to know but this has to be a secret."

We nodded and stood up, shaking hands before Joe and Seb left the room, before I could leave, Anthony called my name.

"Y/N, could you stay back for a second?" He asks.

"Sure," I say, sitting down. "What's up?"

"So, I couldn't give you this in front of Sebastian, but this is the script to an end credit scene. This is going to lead into something else, you'll probably get what I mean when you read it. Don't tell Sebastian about it though, as this is another secret scene. There are a few different versions so we don't know what version we will use but you'll find out eventually," he says, while handing me another small script.

"Ok, should I try to learn as much of this as I can tonight?" I ask, being used to the theater life.

"You can, but because we are filming you can take as many takes as needed, especially because you only just got the script. It's not live performing so it doesn't have to be perfect. If you want to, go ahead but if not that's also ok," he says.

I thank him, and then we get up and leave. I head back out the way I came in, now seeing Jeremy sat outside.

"Where were ya kid? Also, what's that?" He asks, and I realize the papers are out.

I fold them up and put them into my bag, then say, "I was just needed for something and this is just a paper from that something."

To be fair, I wasn't lying, just didn't share the full truth.

"Ok, well Florence and Hailee are in a car, waiting for us so we better hurry," he says, we then rush over to the car areas.

Luckily to paps today, but it was also really late so they were probably busy elsewhere. We got in the car, and drove off.

I was sat in between Hailee and Jeremy, while Flo was up in the front seat. It worked well.

We all mostly sat in silence, tired from the day. But the silence would be broken by Jeremy, who seemed to be deep in thought before hand.

"Hey Y/N, I have a question for you," he says, looking over at me.

Flo quickly turns to look at us like a mother does when the kids are arguing, and she says, "Renner, don't you dare."

Hailee just looks out the window, a little more concerned but whatever.

"Yeah?" I ask, confused.

"So Hailee told me something and I need to know if she's right," he says.

"Renner!" Flo says, harsher.

"Y/N, I didn't mean to tell him it slipped out by accident," Hailee says from next to me.

"You're fine," I say, confused as to what she is talking about. "Jeremy, can you get to the point?" I ask.

"Are you dating the Earl of Wessex?"