Here we go

I made this chapter to say I'M NOT THAT MEAN I PROMISE !!!

So here's the actual last chapter.

"Wh-who are you..?"

Zenitsu's heart sank as he heard those words. She didn't remember him.

He felt his face melt into sorrow as his once happy tears turned into the saddest ones he had ever cried.

"JOKING!" She exclaimed with a smile.

Zenitsu looked up at her in confusion.

"...what...?" He asked worriedly.

"I was joking! It was a prank! Of course I remember you silly! I could never forget the love of my life!" She cheered.

"Y/n....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Zenitsu cried, tackling her to the ground with a hug. She chuckled as she rubbed his back.

"I love you just the same..." she whispered, kissing his forehead lightly.

They stayed there like that for hours before anyone found them. Apparently, Tanjiro had come to visit Y/n and realized she was gone. Then a manhunt began (courtesy of Tengen because he said a search wasn't flashy enough to find her).

She laughed at their antics and headed back for a checkup from Tamayo. Her DNA had successfully changed and she know held no ties to Muzan. Her new biological parents were Mitsuri and Obanai, who were now married.

She had woken up just in time for the spring festival, and sat on a hill with everyone to watch the fireworks.

Suddenly, Zenitsu stood up beside her.

"Hm? What are you-" she started to ask, only to be cut off. Zenitsu was now on one knee.

"Y/n Kanroji. You are the most beautiful, intelligent, loving, and amazing person I have ever met. I love you more than I have ever loved anything or anyone, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you please marry me?" Zenitsu asked timidly, unable to look at her.

She smiled warmly and tackled him to the ground while wrapping her arms around him.

"Of course! Did you really have to ask?" She whispered softly.

This was the happiest moment of her life, besides her wedding day, of course, which happened two months later.

Zenitsu wanted the wedding to be perfect. Y/n was just happy to finally be marrying him.

They had the biggest wedding-bash ever. (again, courtesy of Tengen)

Everyone had an awesome time and Y/n was happier than ever.

It was amazing, just Y/n, her friends and family, and the love of her life.

Okay, here's the actual last chapter.

I'M NOT THAT MEAN OKAY! EVEN I COULDN'T HANDLE THAT ENDING!

That being said, thank you for reading The Daughter Of A Demon, and have an amazing rest of your day ♡

For the actual last time, peace ✌️