The plan does not work.

Quick A/N

The song mentioned is Good in Goodbye by Madison Beer (It's actually a pretty nice song. I love the play on words.)

Aiden quietly walked into his room, fell onto his bed, and sighed. He thought about his conversation with Aru today, and couldn't get over the fact that she was brave enough to agree to do that. Really, he admired that about her. Aru was brave to run away. When he saw her at office, she seemed awkward and crazy. But Aiden found that he actually enjoyed her company a bit.

And, for some reason, it really hurt that she had a boyfriend. Now, why was he feeling that way?

No clue. (A/N Oblivious Ammaamma)

__

Aru woke up with a horrible feeling. She was not ready for the day ahead of her. She was finally going to run away with David. She had called David ("Aru, what is wrong with you? It's one in the morning?!") and explained the plan to him, along with how their previous plan was canceled.

Her mother was going shopping with Mrs. Acharya in the morning, to buy things for the wedding. Aru quickly shoved her clothes and other necessities (mainly just a bunch of Swedish Fish) into the back of her car. When she was finally done, she turned around to address the others.

Mini and Kara looked worried, mostly about Aru's safety. Aiden looked plain scared, and she couldn't blame him. He sure was in for a bunch of questioning after Aru was gone. Brynne and Rudy- Well, she didn't know them well enough to read their expressions.

She got into her car and took a deep breath, looking at the others for reassurance.

"Well, this is it, guys," She said.

"At least you're coming back," Kara muttered as she leaned through the car's window for a quick hug.

"Give us updates, Aru," Mini gave her a small smile and bumped her elbow, and then whispered something into Kara's ear, causing Kara to roll her eyes. Probably a lecture about how germs could spread due to hugs.

"Stay safe, Shah."

Aiden came into view, and Aru's heart seemed to beat ten times faster. Aiden gave her a reassuring smile, and Aru returned it.

Oh, Indra, please make sure my smile doesn't make me look like I'm constipated.

Well, Aiden acted normal, so Aru brushed her insecurities away.

"Just don't get caught! Well, knowing you, Aru, you probably will..."

"Gods, I hate you, Brynne."

Brynne smirked and Aru just frowned.

"Bye!" Rudy piped up, as if he was excited. Aru rolled her eyes. Aiden's cousin could be such an idiot sometimes.

Aru started the car, and with one more hesitant wave, she drove away. She watched their reflections through the rearview mirror until she couldn't see them anymore.

__

Aru was getting scared.

Really scared.

As she got closer and closer to David's house, she just became more and more nervous.

So to calm herself down, she increased the volume of the radio.

You got blood on your hands.

How do you plead?

Boy it's like treason, how you treated me

It's eight Mondays in a row, nine days of the week

These tantrums been old

All bitter, no sweet...

Aru resisted the urge to snort. It was crazy how inaccurate the song was. Aru was soon going to marry David, not the opposite.

She tapped her fingers on the steering wheel, matching the beat of the song.

You put the "over" in lover, put the "ex" in next

Ain't no "I" in trouble, just the "U" since we met

'Cause you're toxic, boy

I ain't even gotta try to find the

G-O-O-D in goodbye

Aru quickly parked in the driveway, and didn't dare to turn off the car's engine. She and David would be sitting in it soon, anyways. She looked at her phone.

David <3: 13 missed calls & 2 voicemails

Meh. She was meeting him now, wasn't she?

I would take a bullet for you just to prove my love

Only to find out you are the one holding the gun

I'm just tryna get focus

Take some time for me

People started to notice all the **** you couldn't see

She quickly ran up David's porch, and knocked on the door, but it was already slightly ajar. Aru opened the door and gasped. Her phone slipped out of her hand and clanged onto the ground.

Maybe she was wrong.

Maybe the song did relate to her life.

Because David was sitting in his living room, wrapping his arms around another girl, and kissing her.

You put the "over" in lover, put the "ex" in next

Ain't no "I" in trouble, just the "U" since we met

'Cause you're toxic, boy

I ain't even gotta try to find the

G-O-O-D in goodbye

A/N

Idk why I love this chapter. I hated writing about Aru dating David, since she obviously belongs with Aiden, so I guess it's fun to write about her realizing that David's not the one.

Thx byeee

- Fishy