The End

Yay, guys, I finally finished the book!

So, basically, I had planned a lot more to be in the plot. I wanted to do some drama with a love triangle (Kara), and I wanted Nikita and Sheela to appear somewhere in here. I wanted to add more Snake of Death and Hirynne, but I actually got bored of this faster than I thought I would.

This is the first book I've ever completed on Wattpad! I'm going to mark this as complete.

Thank you all for the reads and stuff, it means so much to me.

Actually, I was planning on making the Aruden confession chapter (last chapter) right when we reached 1K reads as a 1K special, but I guess I couldn't keep up with the reads I was getting lol. I could've done it at 2K, but I didn't feel like waiting because I'm vErY iMpAtIeNt.

Also, the song I'll Die For You by The Weeknd (and the remix of it with Ariana Grande) makes me want to cry because it's literally what Aiden's going through for the entirety of NOI. I don't know why I had the urge to point that out.

For the epilogue and the last chapter, I was listening to the song That Part by Lauren Spencer Smith while writing it. It's a good song, listen to that too :D

Thanks for the reads, votes, and comments! I had so much fun writing this book!

Read my other books if you like my writing :)

My next book will be a Soulmate AU!

For the last time in this book...

- Fishy :D

NEW UPDATE!!!
I will be marking this book as incomplete again. There will be bonus chapters!