I

And I'm at it again. I have lots of free time right now, thanks to my surgery. This is yet another work that is being transferred from paper... :( I am having fun trying to make it interesting, and something different that I haven't seen before. There are some made-up characters along with some history. Not everything is precisely accurate but I did try some research before writing about the past.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or its characters. Please do not republish without my consent or translate without consent. 

"Ginny, why do you insist you drag me through shops? You know my dislike for shopping."

"I know! You also know I'm going on my fourth date with Blaise!" Ginny smiled brightly

"Yes, because you haven't shut up about it. How could that have left my mind." Hermione answered, sarcasm penetrating her tone. She did not necessarily approve of the relationship that was blooming. Yet, it was clear that Ginny and Harry were not meant to be. Their constant disputes and late-night calls to her were enough.

"Stop. I know you're thinking of how much you dislike him."

"Dislike does not cover it. More of hate for him."

"Why do you feel the need to use hate? I know you reserve that term for a select few things." Ginny spoke, trying to get her friend to be more open-minded. "Plus, Harry is friends with him."

Sending an eye roll to her friend, "Harry can be friends with whomever he would like. Not to change the subject, but could you hurry along? I don't want to be late for work."

Hearing Ginny laugh, continuing to browse at her own pace. "I don't think anyone would mind!"

"I'm next in line for director! I mind!" Not hearing her friends snickering, Ginny moved to the next rack...

It had been seven years now that Voldemort had finally been defeated. Returning for the seventh year with Harry, who didn't need to, she earned the title of head girl. They both had job offers, but she couldn't deny the chance to graduate from school. 

Blaise was chosen as the head boy. He did what he needed to, but grudges were hard to get rid of. Hermione was trying for her best friend's sake. Being a Slytherin from their year had them automatically blacklisted. As for Ron, he was offered numerous jobs. He took a professional quidditch position, accepting that he could graduate from school.

Now Ginny, Harry, and herself had graduated and moved into their professions. She took a position within the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. This was a dream come true for herself. Harry had accepted a position as an Auror, which was perfect for him. Ginny had joined the Holy Harpies, enjoying every moment. This would include the additional fame that came with it.

She had worked hard to move up the ranks, earning new positions every few years. Ginny had even started a part-time business offering lessons to students during the summer months. Hermione would lend a hand with the behind-the-scenes processes. It was mainly the accounting, as Ginny had expressed that she had been struggling.

As for the relationship between Ron and herself, they were now nothing more than two people who knew each other. They had tried a relationship after the spur-of-the-moment kiss. However, the relationship didn't last. It spiraled out of control. 

After that, Hermione moved to live a quiet life. Well, some moments were special. Like the times she would help the Aurors to find objects from the previous wars. They weren't considered highlights, as it would mean dealing with Blaise and the dreaded Malfoy.

Hermione peered at her watch to get her out of memory lane. "Alright, Gin. I have to go. Stop by the office at lunch. I have a quick meeting. It won't last long. Afterward, we then can go for lunch." Hermione grabbed her friend's attention