Country and a city girl

Chloe doesn't know how she ended up here. She was coming from new york to do a photoshoot and somehow ended up in buttfuck nowhere. The best part...

Her tire went flat. 

Now she's stranded in the middle of nowhere with a flat tire, no signal, and gonna miss her shoot. 

Why did she thing coming to Georgia was a good idea?

"Ugh can a get a single bar out here." She'd grumble to herself.

As she walked around with her phone up in the air attempting to get signal, She noticed something in the distance. She waved her hands a bit, hoping to get whatever it is attention.

To her surprise her savior came on a horse.

Now she knows she's in the middle of nowhere. Who the hell rides horses anymore?

"You okay there?" The women asked as she got closer.

"No, my tires flat and I can't call for help." Chloe says defeated.

"Lucky for you m'lady I'm pretty skilled at changing flat tires." The women smiled.

"You'd really help me?" Chloe asked.

"It'd be rude of me not too." She replied.

"I'm Chloe by the way." She said extending a hand.

"Beca." She smiled hoping off her horse and shaking the redheads hand, "So how'd you end up here?" She asked.

"I was heading to Atlanta for a photoshoot and must of made a wrong turn cause this is the middle of nowhere." She sighed.

"Oh so you're a model?" Beca asked.

"Trying to be." Chloe replied.

"Ahh up and coming model, Good luck with that." Beca laughed.

They spoke for a little while longer while beca changed the tire. Once she was finished she stood up and smiled at the redhead.

"Good as new." Beca said with a smile as she patted the car.

"Thank you so much!" Chloe exclaimed, "I was scared I was gonna be stranded."

"Well your lucky Chip here wanted to go for a ride, I wasn't planning on going out today."

"Well then Thank you Chip." Chloe said petting him.

"Are you still gonna make it to your photoshoot?" Beca asked.

"Not at all, it's in 30 minutes and I'm 2 hours away." She said sadly.

"Well how about I show you around town? Make your trip worth it?" She asked.

"I'd love that." Chloe smiled.

"Alright, I'll meet you at the gas station just up the road, then we can either take your car or Chip." She laughed.

The two girls spent the rest of day riding around on Becas horse. They went to all the best places and chloe got to learn all about country living. They ended the day eating at Beca's favorite little diner.

"I had a wonderful time." Chloe said with a smile.

"Hopefully that made up for the awful start you had." Beca said, taking a sip of her iced tea.

"It definitely did. Thank you." she said.

"When do you have to go back to new york?" Beca asked

"I have to drive back tomorrow morning." she said a bit sad.

"Oh, I thought you'd be around a bit longer." Beca answered.

"I wish I could be, I didn't think I'd like it here so much." Chloe told her.

"Why so soon?" she asked.

"My real job only gave me 3 days off, so I gotta make it back for my shift." She answered.

"Well I'm glad we got this time together." Beca smiled.

The two girls continued eating, talking and laughing. Chloe wished she didn't have to go home. She loved it here, she also felt herself falling for the other girl. 

Beca felt it too. She never thought she'd fall for a city girl but here they were, and she couldn't be happier.

As the night came Beca invited chloe to stay at her place instead of the motel which chloe gladly accepted. They spent the night watching movies and eating junk food.

When morning rolled around they both saddened. Neither wanting Chloe to go.

"Give me your phone." Chloe said and beca complied.

Chloe then put her number in, snapped a picture of the two girls and sent it to herself. Beca then walked her out to her car. Chloe couldn't help herself but to hug the other girl.

"Thank you for making a horrible thing great again." Chloe said.

"It was my pleasure, Imma miss you Red." She said with a smile.

"We'll keep in touch, I won't let it be any other way." Chloe told her.

She got in her car and gave the brunette one last smile before putting the car in drive and heading off. Beca watched as she disappeared into the distance and sighed.

She never thought a city girl could steal her heart the way Chloe Beale just did.

I want to get back into writing so this was just to see if I still got it lol