Back to you

Three years ago Beca Mitchell lost the most important person in her life.

Three years ago Chloe Beale called it quits.

Three years ago two hearts broke because one thought it was for the better.

Three years ago Beca left for LA.

Three years ago Chloe watched her walk away.

Three years ago.

Now Beca Mitchell is a name known worldwide.

She got the success.

She got the money.

But she lost her.

Flashback.

"Babe I'm home!" Beca yelled as she walked through the door on a Friday night.

"Kitchen!" She heard her favorite voice yell.

Beca smiled as she made her way into the kitchen, taking in the delicious smells of dinner. She approached the redhead from behind, wrapping her arms around the girls waist and leaning her head against her shoulder.

As she lets out a sigh Chloe smiles, "hi, how was work?" She asked.

"Don't want to talk about it." Beca mumbled as she kissed the girls shoulder lightly.

"Was it bad?" Chloe asked concerned.

"Just my boss on my back but I really don't want to talk about it right now" she said lifting her head and placing her chin on the girls shoulder instead.

"Okay I won't bug you right now but I want to know before we go to bed." Chloe said firmly which the brunette nodded.

The two ate dinner before moving into the living room. After they both changed they cuddled up on the couch and watched some TV.

A few hours later Chloe turned down the volume catching Beca's attention.

"I'm tired and want to go to bed but you said you'd tell me what's up before so." She began and Beca sighed.

"I was offered to work as a music producer at there LA studio. They told me it would be a great opportunity to jumpstart my career and really get it started." She confessed.

"That's great! That's what you've always wanted." Chloe smiled.

"I said no, their trying to convince me to rethink it." She explained.

"But why? LA was always your dream." Chloe asked confused.

"Because after I met you LA wasn't my dream anymore, you were. I refuse to leave you" Beca said softly as she took the girls hand.

"Then we'll both go." Chloe immediately said.

"Chlo you just got your dream job, I'm not letting you give that up." Beca said.

"But this is for your dream job" Chloe pushed.

"I have my dream job, I wanted to be a music producer. I didn't care where. We both have our dream jobs here, in Atlanta, what more could we need?" Beca asked.

"Beca your dream was never in Atlanta. You only stayed here for me. We both know you wanted out the minute you came. LA has always been your dream whether you accept to believe it or not. I'm not letting you throw this opportunity away for me." Chloe said.

"As long as we're together I'm not leaving" Beca said seriously.

"Then we're not together" Chloe said before the words could even register in her brain.