{Wonderhoi... PART 2 - HAPPY ENDING}

WOO PART 2 ^^

There will be 2 endings because Emu has already suffered enough

This is the happy ending, the sad one will come out soon :D

Tw: mentions of blood, hospitals
____________________________________
Ending 1: Recovering

Mafuyu's POV

I immediately grabbed my phone from my pocket and called 911. I heard the others quickly coming up the stairs as well, probably worried. "Mafuyu are you alright? Did you find Emu?" I heard Rui say. He obviously saw me.

"Y-Yes, but.." I whispered, cutting myself off as I heard sirens outside. Thank god ambulances here are fast.

"Why is there an ambulance?" Tsukasa and Nene asked in sync. I just got out the way to let them see why. Their reactions were a mix of shock and fear.

I heard knocking and immediately ran down the stairs and opened the door. Two paramedics carrying a stretcher and first aid items were there. "She's in the upstairs bathroom, and she's lost so much blood and-" I felt more fear rising in me. She could die from the blood loss. The paramedics rushed past me to go help Emu. Everyone else came downstairs, scared.

At the hospital

We all waited in the waiting room, fear encasing our minds. Emu had been taken into the ICU and the last we heard from the doctor was that her survival rate was unknown due to the damage she did to her veins.

She never told me that her life was so hard that she resorted to hurting herself. It hurt that she didn't trust me enough to tell me, but I don't know if that's really the reason why she didn't tell me.

Suddenly, I heard a doctor speak. "Is anyone here for Emu Otori?"

All four of us immediately stood up. "Is she okay?!" Nene asked. We all looked at the doctor, who maintained a serious expression, hoping that Emu would be fine.

"She's in a stable condition and is able to have visitors. We have put her under suicide watch, just in case," the doctor said calmly. I felt tears of relief prick in my eyes. "I'll lead you to her room."

So we followed the doctor down the hallways, and I looked for Emu in every door. Then, we got to a door that had a window in it, clearly to see what she was doing. I saw her pink hair and immediately rushed in. "Emu!" I yelled, hugging her tightly.

"Mafuyu..?" she mumbled, clearly just waking up from some kind of anaesthetic. She looked up to see Nene, Tsukasa and Rui looking at her, but clearly not wanting to overwhelm her.

"Emu, please, tell me when you're struggling like this. I can try to help." I said. She nodded, tears filling her eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry.." she whispered, letting the tears fall from her eyes. Her apologising just brought tears to my eyes. She was clearly apologising because she thought she was burdening us. I could tell from her expression.

I sighed and held her as she cried. "Don't ever be sorry for being in a bad state of mind, Emu. We'll help you get professional help, and hopefully you'll feel a lot happier soon."
____________________________________
Woohoo Emu is okay :)

Can't really say that for the other ending tho-