{Gaming}

KANAMIZU GAMING TOGETHER?? :0

I'm sorry but half of these oneshots will now be about these two because they've taken over my entire mind (/j)
_______________________________________
Mizuki's POV

Kanade was over at my house to hang out today, so I decided to encourage (more like force) her to play some games with me. She said yes, so I immediately went on my phone to look for a game.

I soon found a rhythm game that looked pretty cool, which was called Bandori. I showed it to Kanade, who quickly downloaded it for herself so she could play with me.

I downloaded the game and opened it, excited to see what kind of stuff was in the game, minus the obvious rhythm game feature.

"Oh, there's a character that sort of looks like me..." Kanade said, pointing at a character called Mashiro on her phone screen.

(Fun fact, Mashiro is my fav Bandori character for absolutely no reason, I just saw her and went "She's my fav now")

I looked over and giggled, nodding in agreement. "Yep, though nobody can beat your long hair. I bet it weighs, like, a ton after you wash it!"

"It really does. I have to squeeze water out of it before I dry it, though, since it likes to take about a litre of water with it." Kanade joked, which made me crack up laughing. She just shook her head and smiled. "Now, let's start playing."

About ten minutes later, I was already playing on expert mode, whilst Kanade was stuck on easy. She always got too mesmerised by the music to even focus on playing the game, so she kept dying.

"Kanade, I'm sure you love the music, BUT YOU NEED TO HIT SOME NOTES-" I said, giggling as Kanade lost all of her life once again. She just pouted and rolled her eyes, but eventually smiled as well.

Eventually, we ended up switching to Minecraft, and it was much easier. Kanade was able to actually play, and she was a builder type of person. I made sure to stock her with materials, and she made a cute house surrounded by cherry blossoms and moss.

"Woah, Kanade, that house is stunning! I mean, not as stunning as you, but still!" I exclaimed, looking over at Kanade. She flushed red and hid her face in her hands, objecting until I took one of her hands and planted a soft kiss on it. "No need to get all flustered, it's just a compliment."

Five minutes later

"And now she's dying from being too flustered." I told Mafuyu, who just sighed on the call. Kanade was all red and stuttering, since any sort of affection made her go like this. I just smiled, knowing that it meant that Kanade at least appreciated it.

I guess today had went quite well.
____________________________________
LETS PRETEND I WROTE THIS ALL IN A DAY AND IT DIDNT TAKE LIKE MONTHS TO FINISH 😭

KANAMIZU IS MY LIFE ISTG