{Aftermath}

PART 2 OF THE WORST BREAKDOWN I'VE HAD :D

TW: Mentions of the stuff in the last part :>
_______________________________________
Kanade's POV

It had been two days since my attempt, and Mizuki had been staying with me since. I hadn't been on Nightcord at all, since I really just needed some time to recuperate, according to Mizuki.

But today, I finally decided to go on my phone and look at the messages. I knew that Mizuki told them the basics, so they knew I was alive, but they definitely sent me texts before Mizuki got to my house.

As soon as I opened Nightcord, the notification sound played for about a minute straight due to the past messages I was sent. I opened the group chat that we shared first, since it was the first one that loaded.
_______________________________________

N25

Yuki
Kanade what do you mean by this message.
Kanade answer.
Please.
It's making me worry.
I hope you're ok.
Don't do anything stupid, please.

Enanan

KANADE?
KANADE RESPOND YO US PLEADE!
WE ARE WORRIED SICK!
KANADE
PLEASE
I'M BEGGING YOU
_______________________________________

Seeing those messages made stabs of guilt and self hatred hit me like a brick. I felt so bad for worrying them all, and it was killing me.

Checking the DM's from the both of them was worse, especially with how emotional they both were. Mafuyu even sent a voice message whilst crying, begging for me to stop and think for just a moment about what I was going to do to myself.

Before I knew it, tears were falling down my cheeks like a river. It was heartbreaking to just see messages, but to hear a person I care about begging for me to not hurt myself was the breaking point.

"How could I have even thought of doing that to them...? I'm so selfish!" I said to myself, trying pathetically to wipe away the tears that kept flowing down my face. My mind was turning to the only coping mechanism I had:

Blaming myself.

As soon as I was thinking of adding to the scars on my arms, Mizuki walked in. "I'm going to invite Mafuyu and Ena over, if that's okay with you?" they asked, sitting down and rubbing my back gently.

I just nodded slowly after a moment of slight hesitation. "That sounds like a good plan..."
_______________________________________

RAH SMALL PART 2 BC ITS MIDNIGHT BUT I WANTED TO ACTUALLY WRITE SOMETHING AGAIN (ITS LESS THAN 500 WORDS KILL ME-)