{Sleepy}

THIS IS BASED OFF OF SOME N25 MIKU ART I MADE

I KNOW VOCALOIDS TECHNICALLY CANT BECOME TIRED BUT IDC I NEED TO WRITE SOME SILLY STUFF
____________________________________
Kanade's POV

Everybody was free, so we decided to have a sleepover in the Empty SEKAI for some fun. Mizuki brought some pillows and stuffed animals, Mafuyu and I brought some snacks, and Ena brought random activities so we could do something fun with the vocaloids too. We set up the stuff in an area of the SEKAI, making it look all cozy. It actually looked really cute, which was nice.

Soon, Miku wandered along, just as Ena was whining about losing in a board game we were playing. Miku sat down beside me and Mizuki, looking at us curiously.

"Oh, hey Miku." Ena said, calming down and smiling at Miku, who gave a nod in response.

"What are you all doing?" Miku asked. Mizuki ended up spending 10 minutes explaining what a sleepover was and the activities we had. Miku seemed to be listening, but I saw her gaze drifting over to the pile of pillows and stuffed animals.

Then, Miku got up just as Mizuki was talking about a the board game we were playing, and just laid down in the pile, looking calm. I couldn't help but smile after seeing it. Ena gasped, her eyes gleaming. She also seemed to think it was adorable that Miku was laying in the pile.

Just as I was looking over at Mafuyu to see if she reacted, I heard a very soft snoring sound coming from the pile. I looked back over at it to see that Miku had fell asleep, looking very peaceful. "Oh my god that is so adorable!" Mizuki gushed, being quiet so they didn't accidentally wake Miku up.

Ena took her phone out to take a photo, and I wondered if she would even show Miku that when she woke up. Mafuyu just stared at Miku, but it was clear to me that she also thought that the moment was cute. I went over to the pile and grabbed a blanket, laying it on top of Miku so that she wouldn't get cold.

We went through the rest of the activities as quietly as we could, so that we wouldn't disturb Miku at all. Soon, we ended up falling asleep as well, one by one.
____________________________________
SILLY ONESHOT :D

GAHAHAHENEIWHWNDODJENEKSJWNEKD