{Overworked Part 2}

HEHEHE I STILL HAVE SOME TIME BEFORE I GET TO THE HOLIDAY PLACE SO PART 2 IS COMING NOW

Tw: hospitals, mention of illness
____________________________________
Saki's POV

I groaned, opening my eyes. Instead of seeing the stage, I saw the inside of an ambulance. "Huh?" I said aloud, confused. Then I turned and saw Tsukasa in the ambulance too.

"Saki! Oh my god, I was terrified!" he exclaimed, hugging me like I was going to disappear any second. His obvious worry brought tears to my eyes. I didn't want him to be scared.

I hugged back as tight as I could, which was not really that tight. "I'll be okay, Tsukasa, don't worry." I replied, wiping my eyes and smiling at him. That seemed to comfort him a little.

When we got to the hospital I had some tests done before people were allowed in my room. As soon as they were allowed, I immediately saw the rest of Leo/Need and Tsukasa burst in.

"Saki!" Shiho and Ichika yelled at the exact same time, both running over to me, Honami and Tsukasa quickly following. They all looked relieved, even though Tsukasa already knew I was doing alright.

"Hey guys! Uh, sorry for messing up our rehearsal and show plan-" I said only that much before Shiho stopped me.

"No, your health is WAY more important than any show, Saki. You could've told us you weren't feeling well before we started rehearsal and we would've listened to you." Shiho explained, hugging me tight. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Thanks, Shiho.."
____________________________________
Short part 2 bc idk what else to write 😭