Episode 2: Broken Ties

INT. REYHAN'S HOUSE - KITCHEN - FLASHBACK

A YOUNG REYHAN, peeking through a partially open door, witnesses a heated argument between her father and Emir's mother, Leyla.

LEYLA
(crying)
Please, Ali, let's find a solution. We can't ruin our families and our children's lives.

Reyhan's father, Ali, looks furious and raises his hand, ready to strike Leyla. Shocked and terrified, Reyhan retreats from the scene.

INT. EMIR'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - FLASHBACK

Emir, a young boy with a troubled expression, witnesses his mother's distress. Emir saw Leyla with some other man but couldn't see Who he was. After that Leyla looks at Emir with sadness and guilt.

LEYLA
(teary-eyed)
Emir, please understand. I did this for you, for us.

Emir, unable to comprehend his mother's actions, runs away.

Emir
(In present)
(Scratching his head with both of his hands) Why why why!!!
And broke the mirror in front of him. Then He saw his Dad and mom's picture at the side table. He started sweating. In the rage of anger he took the photo frame and threw that on the floor.
Said.
"Dad whatever Mom did wasn't acceptable but you punished me for her sins. You left me When I needed you the most.. Now I don't need you. I don't want you (screaming) Go away .. Go away"