Episode 55: Please wake up, Emir!

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU - DAY

Tension fills the air as Emir's vital signs fluctuate on the monitors. Doctors and nurses scramble to stabilize him, working tirelessly to keep him alive.

CUT TO:

EXT. HOSPITAL ENTRANCE - DAY

Reyhan's taxi screeches to a halt outside the hospital. She rushes out, her heart pounding with a mix of fear and determination. She enters the hospital, determined to find Emir.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL - WAITING AREA - DAY

Talaz stands up as he sees Reyhan enter the waiting area. He approaches her, his eyes filled with relief and urgency.

TALAZ: Reyhan, you're here. Emir needs you. He's in the ICU, fighting for his life.

Reyhan's eyes well up with tears, and her resolve strengthens.

REYHAN: I should have been here sooner. Please take me to him, Talaz.

They rush towards the ICU, guided by the hospital staff.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU - DAY

Reyhan enters the ICU, her heart sinking at the sight of Emir lying motionless in the hospital bed, surrounded by medical equipment. Tears stream down her face as she approaches him, her voice filled with pain.

REYHAN: Emir, I'm here. I'm so sorry I wasn't here when you needed me. Please, fight for your life. I need you.

Emir's hand twitches, a glimmer of response to Reyhan's voice. The doctors and nurses continue their efforts with renewed determination.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL - WAITING AREA - DAY

Talaz waits anxiously in the waiting area, his eyes fixed on the entrance to the ICU. He silently prays for Emir's recovery, his thoughts consumed by the weight of the situation.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU - DAY

Reyhan holds Emir's hand tightly, her presence a source of strength and love. She whispers words of encouragement, her voice filled with a newfound determination.

REYHAN: Emir, I'm here with you now. We'll get through this together. Please, come back to me.

Suddenly, a monitor beeps, signaling a positive change in Emir's condition. The doctors and nurses rush to his side, their expressions filled with hope.

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU - DAY

Reyhan stands by Emir's bedside in the ICU, tears streaming down her face. She looks at Emir, still and unresponsive, overwhelmed with guilt for her impulsive actions. She reaches out to hold his hand, her voice trembling with remorse.

REYHAN: Emir, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you here alone. I'm so sorry, Emir.. Please, wake up and let me make it right. I beg you to forgive me.

Emir shows no signs of response, causing Reyhan's heart to ache even more. She continues to plead, her voice filled with desperation.

REYHAN: I know our relationship is very complicated but I will make it right. We.. we will make it right.

Reyhan leans closer, cupping Emir's face gently. With tears streaming down her cheeks, she places a tender kiss on his forehead.

REYHAN: Just wake up, please. I can't bear to lose you.

As Reyhan pours her heart out, she notices a sudden increase in Emir's heartbeat on the monitor. Hope flickers in her eyes as she realizes her words may have reached him.

Before she can react further, the doctor and nurses rush into the room, urging Reyhan to step back.

DOCTOR: Please, ma'am, we need to attend to him. You have to leave the room.

Reyhan reluctantly steps back, her eyes locked on Emir's face as the medical team takes over. She wipes away her tears, whispering a final plea.

Reyhan exits the room, her heart heavy with anticipation, hoping and praying for Emir's recovery.

FADE OUT.